[NL2-NL10] Line suggestions for a hand played at 10nl

• BrianKK
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, 9.
      5 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.8) K, 6, 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.8) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero??

The villain is pretty much unknown for me, we have a sample of about 75 hands of eachother. I will show as a big nit in his sample, he shows stats of a decent tag. When he completes i have an idea he might be on a suited low ace or sc since he doesnt wanna fold pre but is 'affraid' to raise it and maybe get blown out of pot pre. I raise it to take it down, allas, we go to flop lol.
      I flop pretty decent but the range i put him on, Adxd or 56 67 78 etc hits him pretty hard for a good checkraise imo so i decide to check it behind.
      Now i hit my flush on turn but im actually confused on how to proceed. If i bet and get raised this could mean many things, he could have the Aflush, 2 pair, straight, maybe even the set i didnt really consider yet. Im infront of most so feel i cant fold to a checkraise but if i call what do i do on river?? There is hardly a card that makes it easier to call.
      Any suggestions on how we proceed?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BrianKK,

While being aggressor, I'd definitely CBet such a flop with flush. And otherwise definitely bet it on turn, it's not that likely that he will Check/Raise there that often and even if he does, we still can Call and likely as well bet for value on river or Call his bet or maybe even raise.

Best regards.