This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStars Sunday Storm: $11 buy-in, $1 million guaranteed

• Poll
    • Are you going to take part in the anniversary Sunday Storm?

I'm not interested in this event
        34%
        Definitely, I will buy-in directly
        29%
        I will try to get a seat in the satellites
        20%
        I haven't decided yet
        17%
      Total: 35 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      The PokerStars Sunday 1/4 Million has just got a makeover and will now be known as "Sunday Storm". To celebrate this, the next tournament will have a guaranteed prize pool of $1 million and you can buy-in directly for only $11 or win your seat in the hourly freerolls that are already running.

How can I play?
      • You can buy-in directly for $11
      • You can get your seat via various qualifiers that are already running. There are freeroll qualifiers starting every hour until March 27th; the top 10 finishers in each of them are getting a seat in the anniversary Sunday Storm
      • If you make your first deposit using the bonus code "STORM", you will also get a seat in this tournament, on top of the 100% up to $600 first deposit bonus.

Note: You can play in the freeroll qualifiers only once per day.

Sunday Storm details
      • Lobby name: $11 Sunday Storm [$1M Guaranteed]
      • Tournament ID: 413010003
      • Starting date: 27/03, 20:30 GMT
      • Registration status: open
      • Buy-in: $11 or qualifier ticket

Where can I find the tournament? Go to the PokerStars lobby and select Tourney -> All.

Good luck to all participants!
  • 3 replies