This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 AK facing limp/shove

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Should I fold here ? I don´t really think I should because the odds. But limp/shove is often times fishy AA line.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $5.62
      CO:
      $2.13
      BU:
      $12.16
      SB:
      $24.06
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00
      UTG2:
      $14.78
      MP1:
      $10.59
      MP2:
      $6.44

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      4 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU raises to $0.45, SB folds, Hero raises to $1.50, CO raises to $2.13, BU folds, Hero calls $0.63.

Flop: ($4.76) Q, 4, 5 (2 players)

Turn: ($4.76) 2 (2 players)

River: ($4.76) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.76.
      Results follow:

Hero shows high card ace(A K).
      CO shows a pair of aces(A A).

CO wins with a pair of aces(A A).
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Against what kind of opponent are we against, but I don't think that you can fold against CO. :D Just asking about BU, what's his PFR, if he is very nitty then even the 3bet ain't that great idea, but if he is rather opening a lot of hands then doing the 3bet is totally fine.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Against what kind of opponent are we against, but I don't think that you can fold against CO. :D Just asking about BU, what's his PFR, if he is very nitty then even the 3bet ain't that great idea, but if he is rather opening a lot of hands then doing the 3bet is totally fine.

Best regards.
      No, he looked like pretty competent, he was tight on EP-MP and more loose from late positions (but not overloose)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      No, he looked like pretty competent, he was tight on EP-MP and more loose from late positions (but not overloose)
      Nah, I guess I am still 3betting for value against BU loose range unless I see more stats from him. And mot much you can do against CO push, we just getting way too good odds to fold. :D