[NL2-NL10] NL10 AK facing limp/shove

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Should I fold here ? I don´t really think I should because the odds. But limp/shove is often times fishy AA line.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $5.62
      CO:
      $2.13
      BU:
      $12.16
      SB:
      $24.06
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00
      UTG2:
      $14.78
      MP1:
      $10.59
      MP2:
      $6.44

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      4 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU raises to $0.45, SB folds, Hero raises to $1.50, CO raises to $2.13, BU folds, Hero calls $0.63.

Flop: ($4.76) Q, 4, 5 (2 players)

Turn: ($4.76) 2 (2 players)

River: ($4.76) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.76.
      Results follow:

Hero shows high card ace(A K).
      CO shows a pair of aces(A A).

CO wins with a pair of aces(A A).
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Against what kind of opponent are we against, but I don't think that you can fold against CO. :D Just asking about BU, what's his PFR, if he is very nitty then even the 3bet ain't that great idea, but if he is rather opening a lot of hands then doing the 3bet is totally fine.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Against what kind of opponent are we against, but I don't think that you can fold against CO. :D Just asking about BU, what's his PFR, if he is very nitty then even the 3bet ain't that great idea, but if he is rather opening a lot of hands then doing the 3bet is totally fine.

Best regards.
      No, he looked like pretty competent, he was tight on EP-MP and more loose from late positions (but not overloose)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      No, he looked like pretty competent, he was tight on EP-MP and more loose from late positions (but not overloose)
      Nah, I guess I am still 3betting for value against BU loose range unless I see more stats from him. And mot much you can do against CO push, we just getting way too good odds to fold. :D