This site is a total scam

• getsleepwalker
      getsleepwalker
      Bronze
      Hello. Here is my story. I solved the quiz(barely as my english is terrible and had to use help from a friend living in my building), then instead of receiving my free capital I was asked to send a copy/picture of my ID. I had to borrow digital camera as I don't have one and took a clearly visible pictures of both sides and uploaded it. After that, the people from the site decided to call me on my phone(IN ENGLISH) so I picked up and just gave it to a friend of mine to say that I am not there because I simply can't answer a single question in english. Then I got a ticket here saying that pokerstrategy could not reach me. I replied and told them that its just that I don't speak english well so they said they could call me in Bulgarian, asked me for time and I said that it would be great to call me the next day 7 pm. Then two days after that and not a single call from them I receive this - You did not pass the ID check. So in the end, I both get no capital and have copies of my ID in them.
  • 17 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey getsleepwalker

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com,

Im sorry to hear you have had problems with the ID check. You should create a ticket and explain the situation to our customer support team
      explaining the whole situation which you can do by clicking, Here

We have strict checks in place to try and make sure people dont recieve more than one starting capital. Sometimes an innocent person will suffer because of these checks but we try our hardest to keep this to a minimum, we are definately not a scam and treat your Id documents with the upmost care and do not use or share this info with anybody else.

Thanks for understanding,
      Carl
    • Tominho89
      Tominho89
      Bronze
      Bulgarians

Y U no speak english?
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      I find it hard to believe you can't answer a single question when I just read that perfectly fine with no mistakes...
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I am inclined to disagree.

And I have been led to believe that once the IDcheck is performed, the copies of your ID are deleted.

Regards,
      Richard
    • lennyCro
      lennyCro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

And I have been led to believe that once the IDcheck is performed, the copies of your ID are deleted.

Regards,
      Richard
      I truly belive this was a joke -.-

lenny
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennyCro

Regards,
      Richard
      I truly belive this was a joke -.-

lenny
      What do you mean lenny?

What richard says here is correct, we don't keep any documents for longer than we need to check them and award or deny the starting capital.

Carl
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Did you submit a ticket yet my friend?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hello,

I wanted free money but did not bother to learn English so they denied me. What a scam.
    • getsleepwalker
      getsleepwalker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Hello,

I wanted free money but did not bother to learn English so they denied me. What a scam.
      Hello genious. Can you tell me where is it said in the rules that I have to be able to SPEAK(not write/read) english?

And to the other guy - yes submitted a ticket right after I saw the advice of the moderator but there is still no reply and I doubt there will ever be.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hello, sir,

lol.

Bye.
    • getsleepwalker
      getsleepwalker
      Bronze
      The thing is that I was told that I would be called in my own language and not only I wasn't but also all of a sudden I have failed the ID check 2 days later without doing anything but waiting for the phone call.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze

Regards,
      Richard
      I also believe in PokerStrategy.com - Hey, i'm a member for over two years already, nothing bad has happened to me. Plus they are very passionate about their users, since in someway, we are the ones that pay their money! :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by getsleepwalker
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Hello,

Hello genious. Can you tell me where is it said in the rules that I have to be able to SPEAK(not write/read) english?

And to the other guy - yes submitted a ticket right after I saw the advice of the moderator but there is still no reply and I doubt there will ever be.
      Your ticket will be answered but our guys and girls work extremely hard and deserve some time off but all tickets are answered so please be patient,

Thanks for your understanding,
      Carl
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Isn't this the bulgarian forum? http://bg.pokerstrategy.com/forum/

If you are bulgaria, why not do the quiz in bulgarian? :P
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      you may be right, check this out:

Proof of the Scam
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear you have not passed the ID check :(

pokerstrategy is about much much more than getting free money!! :P

Stick around and learn from the articles and people around this forum.

we are all here to help you further your poker game :P

Roo
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Getsleepwalker,

I'll personally ensure that a colleague reviews this case in the morning.

You should note, however, that when you register in the English community, in English, then we can only assume that you speak English to some degree. This goes for reading, writing and speaking.

Since this might not be the case for you, I've ensured that further communication will be in Bulgarian.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: