++I like big butts++

• Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Let's say a girl that I never met said to me via sms something like this - "Cooking calms me down and I like experimenting in kitchen, AND especially like to eat, it's a wonder I don't have 100kg's YET."

How much kg's could she have...aproximately? :f_biggrin:

My guess would be >85. :D
  • 81 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Econom1sta
      Let's say a girl that I never met said to me via sms something like this - "Cooking calms me down and I like experimenting in kitchen, AND especially like to eat, it's a wonder I don't have 100kg's YET."

How much kg's could she have...aproximately? :f_biggrin:

My guess would be >85. :D
      I think she is skinny. I always say the same (I like to cook/eat) and I'm short and have tiny proportions :D
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Nice from you to jump in Ingrid, kind of hoped you would. :] Well it's a relative thing, sword with two blades, no way to know without taking a chance (guess there's no such indirect and hidden way to ask, and not to seem like jerk :D ).
      I like skinny ones, but whatever the case is at least she likes to cook. :P Also I'll get a free drink, that's ALWAYS +EV. :coolface:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I like curvy girls :) they are much more beautiful and have much more to offer ;)

Well, instead of asking just go with the flow and get a drink together. But one thing though, please try not to candy camera from distance and walk away if you don't like the esthetically look of the girl.

Respect her to at least go for that one drink :)

how come you guys been sms-ing but never met?
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      I'd say that she's likely to be skinny since she likes to cook AKA not eat at McDonalds etc.

You can ask her what her favorite dish is. If it's deep fried chicken wings with melted cheese and mayo as a dip...well you know...she's less then 100kg at least.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      prop bets that she is skinny ^^

fat people would never mention weight so casually.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      If she enjoys proper cooking and working in the kitchen then chances are she like good food not Mcdonalds 3 times a day with loadsa junk food snacks inbetween.

So chances are shes not massively overweight and just enjoys nice food.

Anyway what does it matter you obv like her personality enough to be meeting up with her for a drink so already you have found someone who can become a good friend even if nothing more develops but i dont think you have anything to worry about
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      curvy chicks all the way, I've never met any bloke that's found Posh spice attractive..,,
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      curvy chicks all the way, I've never met any bloke that's found Posh spice attractive..,,
      Good. More hot ones for me, then.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank God I wasn't playing at the tables when I read this.... would have insta-tilted me!

Victoria Beckham....... shudder....

No poker for a week now!
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      how come you guys been sms-ing but never met?
      Ingrid's question demands an answer. How come you're texting someone you haven't even seen a photo of? Is this some sort of blind-date-sms service?
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Nope, I gave her my number on messenger where she added me, since I don't use it very much. She had some questions about uni, that's it. I saw a small photo there. I'm not worrying or anything and ExternalUseOnly is totally right, just thought it'd be a nice tread where someone would like to share his/her experience. In fb era, 'blind' dates aren't so popular. :s_thumbsup:

Anyway guys
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Dude, you have found a girl that likes to cook and isn't self-concious about her weight.
      That makes up for a heck of a lot of downside!

BTW, she is skinny
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Thank God I wasn't playing at the tables when I read this.... would have insta-tilted me!

Victoria Beckham....... shudder....

No poker for a week now!
      I hope your not at the tables now....Paris Hilton, Keira Knightly, Nicole Richie and and Sarah Jessica (face like a foot) Parker....Mwhahhhhahea..;)
    • nuno21nt
      nuno21nt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Dude, you have found a girl that likes to cook and isn't self-concious about her weight.

BTW, she is skinny
      This.

Btw she's skinny
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nuno21nt
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

BTW, she is skinny
      This.

Btw she's skinny
      + zillion

tell us when is the big day?
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      I guess not so soon due to my future about uni being resolved in next 10 days. Until then, I'm hiding behind my geek glasses, like C.Kent. :f_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I guess not so soon due to my future about uni being resolved in next 10 days. Until then, I'm hiding behind my geek glasses, like C.Kent. :f_cool:
      Just go meet her before you miss your chance :f_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Just go meet her before you miss your chance :f_cool:
      + so many +1's!!
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      I like curvy girls :) they are much more beautiful and have much more to offer ;)
      Curvy girls all the way. Except for my current love who is skinny in a sexy curvy way.

This girl might be skinny or she could be really fat and be a dwarf???? Better check these things out first...