This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 Flop Mistake (Homework III)

• Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      In this particular session i was probably the best on the table and i think i let my ego play this hand for me,witch is offcourse bad.!
      After they both cheked and gaved me free play i did not try to take the pot or anything with my AWFULL hand.
      I did not respect his min bet (To me it had no sence min beting this board) so i shoved with my 10 .. !!
      Where did i go wrong ? I think maybe pre flop should have folded it ?

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 ($0.89)
      Hero (BB) ($2)
      MP2 ($1.30)
      SB ($2.71)
      MP3 ($2)
      CO ($2.66)
      MP1 ($2.43)
      Button ($2.10)
      UTG ($2.20)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, 5 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.06) , , (3 players)
      SB bets $0.04, Hero raises $0.12, 1 fold, SB raises $0.16, Hero raises $1.86 (All-In), SB calls $1.78

Turn: ($4.02) (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($4.02) (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $4.02

Results:
      SB had 2, A (flush, Ace high).
      Hero had 3, 10 (two pair, tens and sixes).
      Outcome: SB won $3.82
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tuvoc,

Well, obviously the all-in is just overplayed here. Just isolating yourself against a lot stronger hands, there even ain't gonna be a lot weaker hands which Call you. Just was one of the few cases where he was gambler and called with FD. :D

I wouldn't even raise there but rather just take pot control line. :) It's still just freeplay pot.

Best regards.