=== Get $20 With Our Go4Gold Promotion ===

• 174 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Q. How does it work?
      Earn at least 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days on one poker room during the month of November. By doing that, this will give you a total of 500 StrategyPoints for the month which gives you Gold status and a $20 cash reward.

10 SP x 20 days = Gold status + $20 cash

Our 10 extra StrategyPoints a day promotion will give you an extra 10 bonus StrategyPoints every day you earn at least 1 StrategyPoint, which means you will have a total of 400 StrategyPoints all together.

If you hit the 400 milestone by collecting 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days, you'll be credited with 100 bonus StrategyPoints at the beginning of December.This equals a total of at least 500 StrategyPoints, which is enough to reach Gold status.

Q. Available rooms for this promotion?
      Poker770 Poker770 ($1 Rake = 5 SP)
      20 Days of $2 Rake = Gold status + $20 cash

PartyPoker PartyPoker ($1 Rake = 3.5 SP)
      20 Days of $2.90 Rake = Gold status + $20 cash

888poker 888poker ($1 Rake = 4 SP)
      20 Days of $2.50 Rake = Gold status + $20 cash

Titan Poker Titan Poker ($1 Rake = 3 SP)
      20 Days of $3.33 Rake = Gold status + $20 cash

Everest Poker Everest Poker (1 Summit-Point = 0.5 StrategyPoints)
      20 Days of 20 Summit points or Rake equivalent = Gold status + $20 cash

Q. Do I need to collect 20x 10 SP on exactly one poker room?
      Yes: e.g. 10x 770 and 10x 888 does not count

Q. Can I get the bonus if I am Gold already?
      Yes: You need to meet 20x 10 SP on one of the listed poker room in November, then you get the 100 Bonus SP plus 20$ cash, regardless of your status.

Q. Are the $20 absolutely free cash?
      Yes, it is added to your bankroll with no restrictions.

Q. What do you get with Gold status?
      • Access to over 390 Gold videos
      • 80+ articles with priceless information you can reference
      • Columns, quizzes and coaching to expand your poker mind
      • Gold+ forum access so you can talk strategy with other serious players
    • NoMistakes
      NoMistakes
      Bronze
      Amazing promo , looking forward. THNX PS.
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      It's not a cash bonus.It's rakeback.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      can you keep this offer running forever please since the RB @ 888 sucks so hard.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      can you keep this offer running forever please since the RB @ 888 sucks so hard.
      Hey Heave,

Well, can't guarantee we'll keep this forever :) but at least the whole November is yours to make the best out of it.

Regarding 888Poker, the rakeback you will get may be lower than at other rooms but they have very soft tables and nice software. The traffic is also growing everyday, meaning you wont struggle to find a table. Also, if you playing through us you get a nice FDB.

Players normally go there for the soft competition and improved win-rate. :s_cool:
    • IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

If you hit the 400 milestone by collecting 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days, you'll be credited with 100 bonus StrategyPoints at the beginning of December.This equals a total of at least 500 StrategyPoints, which is enough to reach Gold status.
      I don't get it.. 10 * 20 = 200..

EDIT: Ok i forgot you also get 10 pts for free if u play that day, that adds another 200..
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by IhasLuck
      [quote]Originally posted by IngridN
      [B]

[/quote]I don't get it.. 10 * 20 = 200..[/quote]yes but you also get 10 bonus SP a day from PS

Our 10 extra StrategyPoints a day promotion will give you an extra 10 bonus StrategyPoints every day you earn at least 1 StrategyPoint, which means you will have a total of 400 StrategyPoints all together.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IhasLuck

I don't get it.. 10 * 20 = 200..

EDIT: Ok i forgot you also get 10 pts for free if u play that day, that adds another 200..
      correct :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      sigh, I didn't see thazar's post :facepalm: :D
    • 6MaxGrinder
      6MaxGrinder
      Bronze
      Nice promotion! :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      sigh, I didn't see thazar's post :facepalm: :D
      I was in stealth mode ;)
    • rudders93
      rudders93
      Bronze
      If we reach Gold status because we upgrade Hold'em Manager to version 2, I'm guessing that doesn't count? Or does it? (just I think they're finally planning on releasing soon?)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rudders93
      If we reach Gold status because we upgrade Hold'em Manager to version 2, I'm guessing that doesn't count? Or does it? (just I think they're finally planning on releasing soon?)
      Hi rudders,

No, it doesn't count. This promotion requires you to grind a bit as you can see in OP :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      How can I keep track of how much I have raked in that day? Let's say on Poker770 how can I know that I have raked those 2$ and can quit for the day?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      How can I keep track of how much I have raked in that day? Let's say on Poker770 how can I know that I have raked those 2$ and can quit for the day?
      Hi there Krishjanis,

The only way to find out is to ask poker room customer support and they will be able to tell you this. This means you need to ask everyday. Also, you'll see your StrategyPoints coming in on a daily basis, which hopefully will also help.

Ingrid
    • thebatsman
      thebatsman
      Bronze
      On thursday I got 42.50 770 points which equals 10.25 SP points
      On Friday I got 44.60 Points( waiting for reporting to come in)

If this is the case 40 points may be the bench mark to strive for and get the 10 points a day
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thebatsman
      On thursday I got 42.50 770 points which equals 10.25 SP points
      On Friday I got 44.60 Points( waiting for reporting to come in)

If this is the case 40 points may be the bench mark to strive for and get the 10 points a day
      This is super helpful, thank you so much :) If you guys have these examples, keep post it please!
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Any examples of how many party points per day is for $2.90 rake?

EDIT: Sorry im lazy, just googled this now and found out. So for any1 that wants to know..

Here's an example of how you earn points on PartyPoker.com. You’ll get:

Two PartyPoints for each $1 you pay in cash game rake.
      Two PartyPoints for each $1 you pay in tournament fees.

So basically we need 20 days of 6 points per day roughly.
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ectoz
      It's not a cash bonus.It's rakeback.

Is that true? Then kind of disaponting. How much more you must rake after that to clear that 20$ in each room?