$3.74
      CO:
      $4.00
      BU:
      $2.08
      SB (Hero):
      $4.02

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, 9.
      7 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.32) 3, 5, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, BB raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.32) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.84, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.32.

i may have played this quite badly. i did not see what he could have legitimately been doing this with other than 55533. i decided to just call and fire again on the turn depending on the texture. i thought he probably would have broadways but i doubted A2 or something raggedy was in his range. i had raised a fair few hands before this and i got the impression he was just making a stand.. was this okay or should i have check/folded the turn? or maybe even fold to his raise on the flop...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Well, the question here is: Do we expect him to Check behind so often on turn that our donk is better on turn? Might be even better idea to let him continue with bluffs rather than donk it, since he will most likely just fold all the bluffs and wont pay you much.

Best Regards.
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      There is alot bad turns where we probably have to fold our hand, any T+ or heart.

Veriz would you ch/ca any turn? If yes, is a river then check/fold or also check/call?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by random3
      There is alot bad turns where we probably have to fold our hand, any T+ or heart.

Veriz would you ch/ca any turn? If yes, is a river then check/fold or also check/call?
      Well, really comes up to the opponent. Most likely most of the turn cards I'd Check/Call and then maybe even give it up on the river. Or sometimes even just Check/Fold it right on turn if the bet size is way too strong. There is no such an answer which is correct for every play. :(