$5.54
      MP1:
      $5.09
      MP2:
      $0.80
      MP3:
      $3.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A.
      UTG2 raises to $0.06, 3 folds, CO calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.22) 6, 5, A (3 players)
      UTG2 bets $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.48, UTG2 calls $0.38, CO folds.

Turn: ($1.28) A (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.85, UTG2 calls $0.85.

River: ($2.98) 9 (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00(All-In).

Final Pot: $4.98.
      Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, aces(Q A).
      UTG2 shows a pair of aces(K J).

Hero wins with three of a kind, aces(Q A).

UTG2= 42/24
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: I'd rather squeeze here than play with such a hand in multiway pot. You may face even some more callers here which we don't want to see.

As played
      Postflop: Well, exactly that may even happen that you are in multiway pot and trying to overplay your TP type of hand. Of course you have a flush-draw in it but there ain't gonna be a lot worse hands which will pay you. :) But most likely your play ain't wrong here, I'd myself bet even bigger on turn.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: I'd rather squeeze here than play with such a hand in multiway pot. You may face even some more callers here which we don't want to see.
      So please give an advice here and tell me what is your squeeze range in this scenario???
    • nobode
      nobode
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

So please give an advice here and tell me what is your squeeze range in this scenario???
      For me, against a loose raiser, just reraise here with your value range and blockers imo. Some thing like 88+, AJs+, AQo+, KQ are fine at these stakes I think. If you think the raiser is opening wider from the position, then you could even expand your value range a bit. Basically squeeze with hands that you wouldn't like to be in a multiway pot with. Most of the time, you would just win the pot, else you would be more likely to play in a heads-up pot against a looser range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Well, most likely broadways which have blockers. Might even do that with something like TT+ but that as well depends on the villains. Against some it's even better to just flat and play as overpair+set value.