BB: €1.99
      UTG: €1.03
      MP: €0.32
      CO: €0.78
      BTN: €1.41
      Hero (SB): €2.00

Hero posts SB €0.01, BB posts BB €0.02

Pre Flop: (€0.03) Hero has 7:heart: 7:club:

fold, fold, CO calls €0.02, fold, Hero raises to €0.10, BB calls €0.08, CO calls €0.08

Flop: (€0.30, 3 players) 2:diamond: 6:heart: 8:spade:
      Hero bets €0.16, fold, fold

Hero wins €0.29

I thought about isolating here, but in retrospect that does not seem like a very good reason to raise if we have to play OOP postflop.

On the other hand, limping from CO shows weakness and there is more to this hand than just playing it for set value.

When Villain limp/calls he will usually have PP or SC. On a rainbow flop like this it's an easy c-bet. If villain raises, he probably has hit his set. If he decides to flatcall, he might be chasing a draw, though I can't really see a hand with which that would make sense here. However, there's so many cards that I do not want to see on the turn and river, so I will probably start check/folding if Villain calls on the flop.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think 77 is strong enough to raise against co completion, that may easily have smt like 30-40% of hands. I would c-bet most boards (maybe wold c/f on QJTss boards) and then either c/c or c/f turn.

I think 268r board is good enough to c/c turn to let him bet his worse hands and floats.

Best regards,