This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HM2 freeroll problem

• KSantos
      KSantos
      Bronze
      Hi,

Just downloaded the free trial of HM2, and imported my database from PT3.

Cash game data entered fine. I had to manually enter the tournament types, and winnings (not a problem as it's a small sample right now), so that's all working, except: I won $3.25 on a freeroll yesterday. The buy-in is set at 0, winnings at $3.25, but the net winnings is still 0, so the total net winnings is incorrect. They are entered correctly on the graph, giving a frustrating discrepancy. Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers.
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Go to reports -> tournament -> tournaments, double click or right-click on the tourney and edit the values manually
    • KSantos
      KSantos
      Bronze
      I've tried doing that, but it won't let me edit the 'net winnings' column.

If I enter a buy-in other than 0, the net winnings are calculated automatically, but when I change buy-in to 0, the net winnings are always 0.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I've tested it too, the winnings column is editable for me.

But there is a known bug with this tourney editing feature at the moment. If you have selected a alias as player name for the reports it will not work. Please make sure to choose a real player name at the top.