This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 KdTs BB slowplay

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 7 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BB): $2.44 (122 bb)
      MP1: $1.06 (53 bb)
      MP2: $5.26 (263 bb)
      MP3: $1.46 (73 bb)
      CO: $0.96 (48 bb)
      BTN: $1.80 (90 bb)
      SB: $2.88 (144 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K T
      3 folds, CO calls $0.02, BTN folds, SB completes, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.06) K K 5 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.02, CO calls $0.02, SB folds

Turn: ($0.10) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05

River: ($0.20) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, CO raises to $0.37, Hero calls $0.27

Hi, I was trying to slowplay this one, but not sure I did it well enough.
      I wanted to get as much value out of both of them, but on the flop wasn't sure wether to check or min raise.
      I wanted to show some weakness, CO bought the bait, but should I have raised it higher vs. his range, he was ok tight but as he only limped in I was thinking he had some 77+,Ax...
      On the river should I have tried to raise the last of his stack, i'm guessing he would have folded then?

(Name) | WTSD% (When Saw Flop) | WonSD% | Total Hands
      | TOT VPIP | TOT PFR | TOT Steal | TOT 3Bet
      | Postflop Aggression Factor | Flop CBet | Flop Fold to CB | Turn CBet

• 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

No need to do any fancy plays on those stakes! You need to protect, Bet the flop normally and the same continues on turn & river. :) Vs his stack we would most likely be all-in on river.

But as played well, you put yourself into this spot, I wouldn't even comment on that cause you should never-ever even be in that kind of spot. What do you think he is calling you with?

Best Regards.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Ok I'll get into more protecting my 3 of a kind, I was just thinking I wanted to get as much money in the middle, but yeah I'm no pro I should be more aggressive when I have stuff like this, think I get it.
      No bluffing for me yet, atleast not in these spots :D