$52.10
      MP2:
      $16.72
      MP3 (Hero):
      $74.29
      CO:
      $81.63

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, A.
      MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $1.00, Hero calls $1.00, 2 folds, SB raises to $3.00, BB folds, MP2 calls $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Flop: ($9.5) 6, J, 4 (3 players)
      SB bets $4.50, MP2 raises to $13.72, Hero calls $13.72, SB calls $9.22.

Turn: ($50.66) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $10.50, Hero folds.

River: ($61.16) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $61.16.

the short stack is a fish and his shove is probably a draw or tilt.

As for Sb not too sure whether is he fish
      his stats 45/32/2.0AF, 3bet around 10% when he 3betted me over 48 hands( too little right?)

what could his turn bet mean?
  • 4 replies
    • Rastlin1
      Rastlin1
      Bronze
      Im not sure about this play at all

Preflop - why call? If the guy is a fish and you are ahead of his range why dont you 3bet to isolate?

Flop - a bet and a raise in front so I dont like your call here at all? you have tptk which if you were now just against the fish heads up I would understand however playing this way in a multiway pot I think is too loose

Turn - if I am calling the turn im committing myself and dont think I could fold for 10 bucks into a pot of 50, if you realised you made a mistake by calling the flop then ok but just seems strange that the board doesnt change and you give up. It's unlikely he has a 6 and I would really imagine that this guy has something like an overpair, did he have AA? and did the fish win with Ax diamond flush?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Evante,

Preflop: What's the reason for calling vs the fish? Information behind? If you think you are anyways ahead then 3bet for value and get it in. We can't Call and hope for a hit, cause we wont hit often enough and neither we wont have much fold equity postflop.

As played
      Flop: Doesn't really make sense to Call the raise, you are in sandwich spot and do you really think that SB is folding after his CB into 3way pot + 3bet preflop?

As played
      Turn: What did id change here on the turn what was different on the flop?

Best Regards.
    • Evante
      Evante
      Bronze
      Ok the 3bettor have aj and the fish had AT air.
      Well I called with AJ thinking If I 3bet here will be against a stroger hand, no?

I am in position thus maybe I have more options.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Evante
      Ok the 3bettor have aj and the fish had AT air.
      Well I called with AJ thinking If I 3bet here will be against a stroger hand, no?

I am in position thus maybe I have more options.
      Just a lucky spot that he also had AJ. :D But mainly you will be against stronger range and which dominates you. But yeah, practically just donated money into him.