MP: $9.43
      CO: $5.04
      BTN: $4.85
      SB: $7.34
      Hero (BB): $7.81
      UTG: $2.65

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has K:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, SB calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.90, 2 players) J:spade: 2:heart: 8:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.51, SB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.99
      reevaluate turn.

Turn: ($3.90, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      SB bets $2.63, Hero continues...?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

PT4 has a nice pop-up. :) Is it self made? Downloaded one or default?

Preflop: I would still make it 4x while being deep.

As played
      Postflop: While being so deep I am not even sure if I would really continue on the turn. Cause I can't really see that many hands which we beat, his Check/Raise in 3bet pot wouldn't be that often with Jx hands. :( Or do you expect him to be overplaying them? I haven't really seen myself his showdowns, from the stats I could just say that he might overplay them but without specific info it's not a spot to make a assumption.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      it's just the default one. :D i like it, the only things that i miss are "bet vs missed CB IP/OOP" stats but i put these on HUD.

i didn't have any info on his 3bet pot behavior.
      in the end i folded too, mostly because we were so deep, he could arguably setmine (even though i 3bet light). i'm likely calling turn for the stacks and his line looks super strong.
      and well... he showed 7:h6 for some sick semibluff :f_eek: he enjoys leveling wars i guess, but i don't, and i wouldn't ever show this if i pulled it off :P

in any case i was playing my A-game and didn't let it get to me, was convinced that i made a good fold anyway while i didn't know him better :f_cool: