This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH KK blinds

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Silver
      Everest - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

MP: $9.43
      CO: $5.04
      BTN: $4.85
      SB: $7.34
      Hero (BB): $7.81
      UTG: $2.65

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has K:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, SB calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.90, 2 players) J:spade: 2:heart: 8:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.51, SB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.99
      reevaluate turn.

Turn: ($3.90, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      SB bets $2.63, Hero continues...?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

PT4 has a nice pop-up. :) Is it self made? Downloaded one or default?

Preflop: I would still make it 4x while being deep.

As played
      Postflop: While being so deep I am not even sure if I would really continue on the turn. Cause I can't really see that many hands which we beat, his Check/Raise in 3bet pot wouldn't be that often with Jx hands. :( Or do you expect him to be overplaying them? I haven't really seen myself his showdowns, from the stats I could just say that he might overplay them but without specific info it's not a spot to make a assumption.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Silver
      it's just the default one. :D i like it, the only things that i miss are "bet vs missed CB IP/OOP" stats but i put these on HUD.

i didn't have any info on his 3bet pot behavior.
      in the end i folded too, mostly because we were so deep, he could arguably setmine (even though i 3bet light). i'm likely calling turn for the stacks and his line looks super strong.
      and well... he showed 7:h6 for some sick semibluff :f_eek: he enjoys leveling wars i guess, but i don't, and i wouldn't ever show this if i pulled it off :P

in any case i was playing my A-game and didn't let it get to me, was convinced that i made a good fold anyway while i didn't know him better :f_cool: