Weekly Freebie 25/04: Short-handed MSS from Russia with MSS-expert "Milename"

• EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      By popular demand, for a Freebie this week, we thought it would be awesome include some Mid-stack strategy for everyone!

This Video has been sourced and dubbed from the Russian community as per their recommendation, and at the communities request!

In this dubbed video from our Russian community, Russian producer "milename" delivers a multi-tabling short-handed session review to showcase the most profitable and educational spots encountered during the session.

• 7 replies
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      :f_p: - Don't forget to vote for your favorite Freebie!
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I won't forget............. or will I .............. dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnn :f_eek:
    • samson11
      samson11
      Bronze
      Great vid, but I wish it was Full Ring!
    • xLadyFx
      xLadyFx
      Bronze
      More MSS please. Preferably FR.
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Thanks milename and the dubb voice over person for this MSS SH video.(Was the dubb voice Barry Carter?)
      My feedback is given that the video's will need to be dubbed then fewer tables would make it easier for the dubber to do his thing.This would free up time to go into reviews of hands and analysis of tight spots.
      The SH game is pretty full of action at all times so in this case I think "less is more".
      Also to other Pokerstrategy MSS players and pros any new FR content would be great to sharpen up our analysis skills.Even session reviews would be sweet.
      Thanks all
      Peace
      Simon
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      There are different ways of dubbing to make it seem less hectic :) I hope it wasn't too hectic for you this time around :)

I checked out a couple of Milename's latest videos and I can see that he does live session as well as session review videos.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by surfwell1818
      Thanks milename and the dubb voice over person for this MSS SH video.(Was the dubb voice Barry Carter?)
      Barry wishes that was his voice!