bwin loyalty tickets are out of stock.. wtf??

• brittLOL
      brittLOL
      Bronze
      I cant buy tickets into today's loyalty freerolls.. I already contacted support but they are always super slow so Im pretty desperated. Any idea how to make it work? I see Im not the only one. There is usually about 500+ ppl in $5k weekly freeroll and at this moment there is only 175.

Unfortunately your order partly failed.
      The following articles could not be processed:
      10,000,000 point poker ticket:
      The product is currently out of stock.
      $20,000 b'inside poker ticket:
      $5,000 b'inside poker ticket:
      Please check the shopping cart and try again later!
      » back to start
  • 12 replies
    • brittLOL
      brittLOL
      Bronze
      Where are you bwin regulars? I know there are planty of you who play these freerolls...

Anyway someone called support and they told him it wont be fixed anytime soon so I guess no freerolls today and I there is probably no chance they will cancled today's freerolls..

So gl anyone who is registred, great value in there.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi brittLOL,

I'll look into this and see if I can find out anything helpful. Thanks for reporting it.
      Ingrid
    • brittLOL
      brittLOL
      Bronze
      So bwin loyalty shop doesnt work for 2 weeks.. Situation is getting really ridiculous. We havent received points from april-may so Im still gold = no money from rakerace. We cant buy tickets so rakeback is now like 10% lol..

Btw it must be nice to play these $5000 freeroll with only 50 people registred.. and I dont even speak about $20000.. Is there any trick how to buy tickets or do you guys just have them for a long time before shop went down??

I like ongame, I like bwin, but this is really bad.. Do you think it would be possible that pokerstars shop wouldnt work for 2 weeks and their highest vip poker players (supernovas) wouldnt be able to register into freerolls???! NEVER. :(
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi, I also could not buy ticket last week, havent tried to buy anything this week since from what I know, you cannot buy ticket to the contened freeroll, you just get one the more you rake, higher freeroll can you play.
      I also a bit pissed about the startegy points and status downgarade, but Im not to worried cause ive already expierenced some delays here, but its just a matter of time.
    • bummppyy
      bummppyy
      Bronze
      Don't you guys think they should cancel the Loyalty tournaments which players can't buy tickets for? It makes me kinda sick to see only 21 registered so far tomorrow's $5,000 ...

I know I'm being bitter and would behave in whole different way if I were one of those lucky to be able to register, d'oh ...

Good luck to everyone in today's Contenders.
    • brittLOL
      brittLOL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bummppyy
      Don't you guys think they should cancel the Loyalty tournaments which players can't buy tickets for? It makes me kinda sick to see only 21 registered so far tomorrow's $5,000 ...

I know I'm being bitter and would behave in whole different way if I were one of those lucky to be able to register, d'oh ...

Good luck to everyone in today's Contenders.
      All we can do is to spam them rly hard. I suggested that maybe they should cancel all freerolls (where you need to buy ticket) and make one or more huge freerolls once they fix that.

But lets be honest.. They dont care. Mbn to have tickets for these freerolls. ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I hope to have some news regarding this later on today, thanks for your patience.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Due to the ongoing technical issues, the loyalty shop is down at the moment but they are working on it to be fixed asap.
    • ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      they are working??? all they done is that you buy ticket it says you sucesfully bought it and you have no ticket for real. i am so thinking about dumping bwin. they dont care about their players
    • bummppyy
      bummppyy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ernikis
      they are working??? all they done is that you buy ticket it says you sucesfully bought it and you have no ticket for real. i am so thinking about dumping bwin. they dont care about their players
      Yep, happened to me as well. Pretty disappointing. There's not even a single message sent from above saying when's the approximate date the system would be back. Thought of leaving bwin crossed my mind, too ...
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      no SP's since april 16th and no tickets. We have been quite patient but i'm getting a bad feeling about this X(
    • ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      support replied me yesterady that they are working hard to solve this problem. i think they should cancell all binside events untill all players could buy ticket and play. and now those who had bought tickets earlier registers for example 500 b'inside daily and get prizes even if first gets kicked out of tourney because just 70people could register. :/ it's unfair to other players