Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

nl25 flush

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
371 Views
zghrv
Joined: 17.10.2008
Elite Grinder

Go broke or not to go broke, that's the question :)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
[tg]MP1$35.84:///////;MP2$17.51:///////;MP3$28.94:///////;CO (Hero)$25.00:///////;BU$20.75:///////;SB$24.75:///////;BB$20.77:///////;[/tg]

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:c, 9:c.
MP1 raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.75, BU folds, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.5) 7:c, T:c, 4:c (3 players)
SB checks, MP1 bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5.50, SB folds, MP1 raises to $11.50, Hero raises to $24.25, MP1 calls $12.75.

Turn: ($51) A:h (2 players)

River: ($51) 2:c (2 players)

Final Pot: $51.


Reply
Quote
4 replies

Hi,

nicely played. Every overpair with flushdraw and sets would get all-in that board, so I would also raise/shove flop

best regards,


Reply
Quote
zghrv Topic starter
zghrv
Joined: 17.10.2008
Elite Grinder

glad to see I'm improving and making good decisions

ty


Reply
Quote

Originally posted by Kaitz20
Hi,

nicely played. Every overpair with flushdraw and sets would get all-in that board, so I would also raise/shove flop

best regards,

what about preflop? Is this a std call for you?


Reply
Quote

Likely I would 3-bet, although mixing up with calls is also fine.
Player has to be really tight that I would fold that hand


Reply
Quote
Share: