This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

feedback for alxpoker91

• 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Good communication through skype and fast payment.

My first stake with him ended in profit as well!
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Staked him for a sng block on WPT.

He handled everything perfect. Good comminication via skype during the block and got payed as fast as the block was finished.

Made a profit aswell!

Happy staking again!

Cheers!
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Bronze
      thanks guys
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Indeed a very serious and professional attitude. A reliable person. The type of guy you would lend him the keys of your car so he can take a girl out to make a good impression, not having the slight doubt that he would return the car and girl safe and re-fill what has been used with gas. Just for the record.

Speaking seriously, money were received at the very moment he finished the deal, communication was on a high level, so that's why I buying more of his action.

Cheers!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kurrkabin
      Indeed a very serious and professional attitude. A reliable person. The type of guy you would lend him the keys of your car so he can take a girl out to make a good impression, not having the slight doubt that he would return the car and girl safe and re-fill what has been used with gas. Just for the record.

Speaking seriously, money were received at the very moment he finished the deal, communication was on a high level, so that's why I buying more of his action.

Cheers!
      +1 i couldn't say it better myself