feedback for alxpoker91

• 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Good communication through skype and fast payment.

My first stake with him ended in profit as well!
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Staked him for a sng block on WPT.

He handled everything perfect. Good comminication via skype during the block and got payed as fast as the block was finished.

Made a profit aswell!

Happy staking again!

Cheers!
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Silver
      thanks guys
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Indeed a very serious and professional attitude. A reliable person. The type of guy you would lend him the keys of your car so he can take a girl out to make a good impression, not having the slight doubt that he would return the car and girl safe and re-fill what has been used with gas. Just for the record.

Speaking seriously, money were received at the very moment he finished the deal, communication was on a high level, so that's why I buying more of his action.

Cheers!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kurrkabin
      Indeed a very serious and professional attitude. A reliable person. The type of guy you would lend him the keys of your car so he can take a girl out to make a good impression, not having the slight doubt that he would return the car and girl safe and re-fill what has been used with gas. Just for the record.

Speaking seriously, money were received at the very moment he finished the deal, communication was on a high level, so that's why I buying more of his action.

Cheers!
      +1 i couldn't say it better myself