This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 FR ATo

• EinsteinFranck
      EinsteinFranck
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $2.03
      BU:
      $3.82
      SB:
      $2.95
      BB:
      $0.68
      UTG1:
      $1.77
      UTG2:
      $4.29
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2 (Hero):
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, A.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.14, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.31) 2, T, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, CO raises to $1.89, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.51.

For most of player, I wouldn't even post such a hand. But I had a note Villain can stack of in early position preflop on KJo and KQo. Out of the blue. And I saw him shove a couple of time without anyone calling him on something like 100 hands. He really looked on tilt. Should I have called such a player?

I felt like minimizing the variance since I've some hard time those sessions. Maybe it's a bit weak.
  • 2 replies
    • Friedric
      Friedric
      Bronze
      nah, just fold. marginal spots aren't what are you looking for.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EinsteinFranck,

Preflop: What's the reason for calling and playing the hand? It's putting you into a lot trouble while being OOP.

As played
      Postflop: Why do you donk here? Let him CB with his whole range and reevaluate the further actions. But as played not much to comment.

Best Regards.