Private Coaching for micro PLO with Kyyberi

• Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      I am offering very affordable private coaching for microstakes PLO.

Me

38 years old, have been playing poker since 2006. Started playing PLO somewhere around 2008. I have been working as a poker coach for PokerStrategy.com since 2010. During the last 6 years I have produced over 100 educational videos for FI and EN communities and held few hundred coachings. So far I have private coached about 100 players all over the world, and none of them have been unsatisfied (as far as I know) for the coaching.

I play micros (PLO25, PLO50) myself at the moment, and I am sure a lot you are asking why is so? I have my reasons, and it's a little bit complicated. For the last couple of years I haven’t had time to put up a big volume due to studying and family. Before that I had some mental game errors that limited my playing. It would be a too long story to explain everything in here. The reason I brought this up is that some might suspicious about the level of my play as I “haven’t got up from the micros”. So if you have any doubts, feel free to contact me so we can discuss about it.

Here is the graph from PLO50 games from 2014:

For whom?

This offer is aimed to PLO2-PLO50 players. It doesn't really matter what your skill level is, as we will work on your terms. From complete novice to microstakes regular, I am sure we can improve your game. It doesn’t matter if your problems are technical, tactical or mental, I believe I can help you.

Outside poker I am working as a high level sports coach, and as a teacher for kids. That gives me some tools and perspective to teach others.

Methods

Typical methods are:

- Session review (previously played)
      - Going through hand histories
      - Session sweating (live)
      - Database leakfinding
      - Learning equity and pot odds calculations with examples
      - Going through a specific concept or a spot with examples and hand histories

Outside of those we can go through theory in different ways, the objective is to find the best ways for student to learn. Normal way to start is to watch a previously played session (in video) so we can find what your game level is and what are the best ways to improve it both in short and long term.

For coaching you need Skype and a microphone. You will receive a recording of each session for future reference.

Price

The cost is $30/h at the moment. For packages the price is $110 for 4h and $160 for 6h.

As far as I know, this is pretty rare offer. Usually coaches take more, as they need to compensate their lost grinding time. That's why micro players haven't been usually able to get private coaching. I want to offer this method of learning to even the smallest stakes players, and therefore the price is so affordable.

Contact

You can add me on Skype, nick: Kyyberi
      Thread updated 10.10.2016

ATTENTION!
      There are individuals who try to scam people by presenting they are me. If it feels shady, do NOT send any money. If you are unsure, you can always verify me through a skype video call (you can see my videos to see what I look like) or send the money after the first session. Some known fake Skype accounts:
      Coach Kyyberi
      Kyyberi Coach
  • 134 replies