Favourite Prop Bet Stories?

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys

I have a column coming this week where I recount some of my favourite prop bet stories from poker history. I am a bit of a nerd where these stories are concerned.

I'd love to hear more of them, so share with me some of your favourite stories of poker prop bets.

The column will be maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

thanks

Barry
  • 9 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I'm still waiting for us to arrange our bet where I attempt to write and publish a Daily Rewind in under three hours using only an iPhone.

I'm a little rusty on my iPhone skillz but millions of fruit sliced at Fruit Ninja must have kept it in my muscle memory. I like my side still.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      We rented a house in Watford for a few months with a swimming pool.

Now this pool obviously hadn't been cleaned for at least a year as it was dark green and had those little wiggly bugs swimming in it. Think they are called water fleas.

Looked like this but with more dead stuff in it

Since they are busto poker degens, we convince 2 friends to jump in and swim from one side to the other. Heads have to go below the water obviously.

I think it was for some tiny amount too, like £50 between them.

Bare in mind this is around November in England so its pretty damn cold!

Worst part was having to fish a hedgehog out of the pool first.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      So you fished the hedgehog out first? You're just all heart aren't you, go on admit it! :D
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      It definitely wasn't in any fit state to swim out by its self, I know that much.
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      I want to hear tons of prop bet stories!! Please guys share as much as you can
    • BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Speed smoking was one of my more competitive personal bets. I did well considering I don't really smoke and was up against a smoker.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      I would have a nice story about a Swedish PS coach who went to swim in ocean during the winter wearing just bikinis. But too bad he refused to do the thing when he lost the bet. :(
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BarryCarter
      Speed smoking was one of my more competitive personal bets. I did well considering I don't really smoke and was up against a smoker.
      That sounds incredibly unpleasant. Details?
    • BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Originally posted by BarryCarter
      That sounds incredibly unpleasant. Details?
      Quite simple, first guy to smoke a cigarette down to the filter won, had to inhale. Quite fun having everyone cheer us on, I reckon we both got there in just under a minute, but I just lost out.

£20 bet, balla

(Not smoking the drug speed btw)