RUPUCIS GONE FISHING - 18man sng blog

• rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi everybody! :coolface:

Finally! Finally the time has come, when I`m starting my own poker blog. Had thoughts about doing this for a while , luckily, just now got my shit together and here we go! :D

Why bother?
      Generally my intentions with this is to motivate myself working more on my game instead of just playing all the time (this has been happening for most of the time, I admit it) and I hope to correct this mistake by writing in my blog and along with that, by posting my hands in forums, that I haven't done much and for a long time. In addition to that I want to track my results(progress) and share them with you, that would be motivational itself for both of us. Off-course, having a discussion on poker and off topics with you both, guys and girls, who will find this blog interesting should be nice.

Short introduction about myself
      I`m 26-years (27 now) young male from Latvia, I studied in Riga Technical University and graduated as electronics engineers bachelor. Now I`m studying in the same university for my 2nd degree - business studies. Currently I`m working full time state job, which I don`t like very much and therefore one of my midterm goals is to quit the job till DEC 2013, but we will get to that later. My hobbies and interests mainly is spending time and partying with my friends, playing Battlefield3, playing poker, fishing (real fishing), sports (very lazy at this for some time, that started after my car accident injury and which is going to be a story for another time, but the good thing is, that I`m willing to work on this again)

Poker career
      I started playing poker somewhere around 2006/2007... First game I remember like it was yesterday. It was a major home game mtt with around 50 players. I knew all the combinations from video poker slots, but had no idea what a poker strategy was, basically I did not now that something like that even existed, I guess I had an imagination that its a game of pure luck. :D
      Year later was a breaking point for me, when I heard about ps.com (received my first capital) and started to take this game more seriously. Firstly SSS NLH (NL2, NL4), then 9man sng`s(up to 3.5$), then just mtt`s (up to 11$ with no BRM and 3 Sunday M mtt`s qualified trough satellites, all the time finished ITM :f_cool: ), 9man sng turbos (up to 5.5$) followed by BSS NLH (NL5, NL10)... 1year pause.. 45man turbos and just now 18man turbos(3.5$ now). All the time along with that I played mtt`s and I do it now as well(now just turbo mtt).
      In accounting summary, I can say that with few deposits and more cash-outs I`m in profit and in addition to that I have bought some things to improve my game(grinding).. but that will be a case for another time story.
      Khkhmmm.. along with that some poker staking, where I`m in profit as well and now I`m building a separate BR for that too. :)

More about poker NOW
      After my 1year brake and now playing 45man turbos for some time (with some variance, downswings and of course a lot of things to still improve) couple days ago I got an advice to try out 18man turbos from my coach (DonBartos - http://www.donbartos.com/ ). Yes, I started coaching with private coach, I like it a lot, firstly because of social dynamics that private coachings consist off and secondly it`s most effective way to spot and get rid of your leaks. As well from time to time I attend Tiltbergers and Grummelers live mtt`s coaching.. and of course ps.com articles and videos.
      Why I choose 18mans over 45mans.. they actually are more exciting.. larger ICM influence on making higher profits (more important push/fold phase, that reminds me of the stt sng good old days), less variance, more played sngs/hour, more rake etc.
      So that's why my blog will mostly be about 18man turbo sng`s and mtt`s as well.

Conclusion
      OK.. I think it`s enough information to swallow for first time.. the rest will come later in this blog.
      I will try to update at least one time on a weekly basis, with summary's at the end of each month, quarter and year.

GL everybody, c u soon! :s_cool:

P.s. English is not my first language, don`t be critical on that :)

:coolface: :coolface: :coolface:
  • 93 replies
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi everybody!

Its Sunday and that means it`s time for first update on my progress (not gonna be much because I just started to write this blog yesterday).
      This week I played some mtts, grinded 45mans (I stopped playing them and why I already wrote in first post) and of course 18man turbos, on which I will focus on from now.

Beating 3.5$BI 18man turbos (week 1)
      In first 3 days I managed to play 87 3.5$BI plus some more 1.5$BI (made there small profit, but those will not be included). Beginning was pretty good, considering that I still need to adjust because of switching from 45mans to 18mans. As well made quite a lot of mistakes this far, especially playing already when ITM and of course spotted some leaks, that I got rid off already. Player field in these limits I consider very soft, mostly players don`t even understand basic concepts how the game should be played. And yes, some good regulars grind there too and they are noted! :s_biggrin:
      In my opinion I played on avarage+, but this weeks balance ended in net profit of -48.57$, why this happened, you can see in this next graph:

Pokerstars have it`s own style in being adequate against me. I`m pretty sure I`m on a downswing already for a while. As you can see from comparing real and EV graph the end result wont be a surprise.

Next weeks plan:
      :spade: Improve my session analysis skills by studying these ps.com articles:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1884/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1897/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1898/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1811/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/149/1/
      :heart: Review my every hh after every session and post unclear hands on forum
      :diamond: Write in blog how I conduct my grinding session, what tools I use. Inform on my session analysis skills improvement. And if I`ll have time, then I`ll tell you about my goals.

Ok. That`s it for today, c u soon!

And if you see this avatar at tables, be cautious, there is a baby shark swimming in the pool! :s_evil:
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Hey rupucis.
      Making a blog does really help just remember to keep the info coming you know , dont stop :P
      By the way , whats your goals ?
    • DonBartos
      DonBartos
      Platinum
      gl sir
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      TY TY

I`ll try with the minimum to update my blog at least once in a week.. ;)

About my goals, if I`ll have time I`ll post them this week. If not, then I`ll do it by the end of next week.
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi there!! :)

I have set my goals in private life as well, but in this blog, at least in the start of it, we will mainly just talk about my poker oriented goals.

So here at the beginning of the list is my main goal in poker, that actually dependends from my life goals and they interact with each other. Its not the most critical goal in my life, but if I`ll be able to achieve it, that could help me in achieving another goals.
      Main goal is divided in sub-goals.
      Sub-goals are divided in tasks.
      Tasks are organized in sub-tasks which I prioritize using "Eisenhover" method.
      Sub-task list is actually much longer, but for now I`ll only include most important.
      Did not add the deadline dates, because I created my goals list recently and it is still in developing phase.
      Staking is like a side project, but I included it in poker section.
      It may seem too complicated at first glance, but it`s actually quite simple when u get used to it.

These goals have been edited. New goals here!

Become a professional/semi-professional poker player
      1. Improve my poker skills
        1.1. Improve my playing strategy and skills
        ____(A-1) Session review, hand analysis
        ____(A-2) Push/Fold strategy
        ____(A-3) ICM
        ____(A-4) Opponent hand ranges
        ____(A-5) BvsB play
        ____(A-6) Blind steals and re-steals
        1.2. Improve Self-management skills (poker psychology)
        ____(c) Learning methods
        ____(c) Motivation
        ____(A-1) Setting and reaching goals
        ____(A-2) Productivity
        ____(B-1) Variance and swings
        ____(B-2) Most common mistakes at poker table and avoiding them

2. Play poker
        2.1. Plan and organize regular poker sessions
        2.2. Increase the # of played games

3. Bankroll management
        3.1. Define clear BR management rules and stick to them

4. Acquire essential things for poker
        4.1. SngWiz (100$)
        4.2. Holdem Manager 2 (100$)
        4.3. Table Ninja (60$)
        4.4. 2nd monitor

5. Set good workplace atmosphere
        5.1. Buy comfortable chair
        5.2. Buy new mouse
        5.3. Buy new keyboard

6. Staking
        6.1. Organize and control my stakings
        6.2. Define clear BR management rules and stick to them
        6.3. Build 10k$ staking BR

So briefly this is my goals list. I`m opened for your experience in setting and reaching goals as well.

P.s. I`ll post my BR management plan later, so we could discuss it too.
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Yeah! I know its conservative.

This is a little bit upgraded version from my 45mans BR management and I think it should work just fine for 18man turbos!

• rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi!

Not a good week for me because of a lose in family, had to reduce on poker to cope with these things we cannot predict in our lives.

POKER EDUCATION
      While I was getting my mind off sad thoughts, I managed to work on articles I planned. Actually there was not much to gain from those, with just few exceptions and revision on things I already knew and because that these articles are tended mostly on cash games.
      Revised: different analysis types; why reviews are important in your development; concepts about hand ranges.
      Learned: about hand scripting (I don`t have developed my script, but my reasoning on hands is actually quite similar to that one used in example)

Sadly, not even one mention about ICM analysis and tools used for that in these articles X(
      So next week I`ll plan to work on my game analysis further, by conducting regular session reviews using sngwiz tool (articles, videos provided by sngwiz and browsing forums as well) and getting used to sngwiz that I acquired couple weeks ago.

No session analysis were conducted this week.

In addition to that I managed to watch Schnitzelfisches video on time management and productivity. I was aware of those things he spoke in this video so it was a nice revision. I plan to work on and develop these self management skills soon, so I`ll definitely return to this later. After seeing this video the one thing I`ll change immediately from now on in my task planing, will be that I wont set DAILY deadlines for my planned tasks. Why I`ll do that and why I recommend doing it for you as well is explained in this coaching video.
      Link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/26570/

GRINDING
      Managed to play just 1 set of 10 18mans early this week with 1x1st, 2x2nd and 1x3rd finishes in those that made profit around +30$.

Nr of played games: 3.5$BI 18mans turbo = 10
      Net profit: +30$
      Bankroll: 347.45$

GOALS AND TASKS

Completed tasks/achieved goals:
      :spade: Improve my session analysis skills by studying these ps.com articles:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1884/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1897/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1898/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1811/1/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/149/1/
      :heart: Review my every hh after every session and post unclear hands on forum
      :diamond: Write in blog how I conduct my grinding session, what tools I use. Inform on my session analysis skills improvement. And if I`ll have time, then I`ll tell you about my goals.

Next week tasks/goals:
      :spade: Improve my session analysis:
      __ :spade: :spade: Watch video tutorials on SngWiz
      ______ http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/Video+Tutorials
      __ :spade: :spade: Post unclear hands in forum
      :club: Play at least two sets every day
      :heart: Conduct session analysis for every session
      :diamond: Improve self-management:
      __ :diamond: :diamond: Watch videos on productivity
      ______ http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/25357/
      ______ http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/26684/
      __ :diamond: :diamond: Edit and prioritize my goals/tasks
      :spade: Update blog

If you have any experience using or learning how to use SngWiz and if there were materials (videos, forums, articles etc.) that helped you, please share :)
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Starting to play again today.. first set way behind pf AI EV line, hands don`t hold up as they should :megusta: Thats why just need to grind and grind and hope that things will even out with some good runs. Finished the session BE
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      AAggghhhhh! Terrible start of this week...

Sunday evening my computer caught virus (Trojan generic A - smth like that)... pretty bad, because AV could not clear my pc with running OS. Yesterday all free time was spent on cleaning pc with creating bootable cd`s with AV recovery softs etc... At first glance everything seemed just fine..

Today, when I finally was ready for my grinding and about to start, PT3 was not working. Read PT3 manuals why is that? And came across that there might be some problems with firewall settings.. when I checked for those, it appeared, that there is no firewall for my pc. :D Consulted and realized that my pc system files are damaged!! :facepalm:

Today I`ll hopefully reinstall win7 and if everything goes smooth.. then I`ll finally will start to accomplish my this weeks tasks tomorrow!

YEAH VIRUS! :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :rage:
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi there, it`s time for weekly update and some things I want to share with you guys.
      So from previous post you can see, that there were some challenges that influenced my this weeks plans, which resulted in poor accomplishments for the tasks I set for my self. But all the good things from this, is that now I know how to reinstall pc`s OS from scratch, overall I did this 3 times until everything was fine. In addition to that now I have the new Win8 OS installed on my laptop. Win8 - you have to get used to it because of differences from previous versions, but I like it. In coping with these technical challenges I can thank one of my friend, who gave me couple of advices, as well MS forums and the world wide YouTube. :P

THIS WEEK
      Because of unexpected challenges nothing much to say here.
      I did not improve my session analysis skills at all, conducted session analysis equals 0.
      I did not edit and prioritize my goals and tasks, but I managed to watch videos on self-management and gained some overall understanding about these things, so that`s gonna be one of my subject to work on in future.
      I did not manage to play 2 sets each day, since I was able to start playing only from Thursday, but I did play and the results are not bad.

# of games played: 96 x 3.5$ 18man turbos
      Profit: 136.22$
      Stars BR: 483.67$

This weeks task overview (Accomplished Not accomplished)
      1.Improve my session analysis:
      1.1.Watch video tutorials on SngWiz
      http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/Video+Tutorials
      1.2.Post unclear hands in forum
      2.Play at least two sets every day
      3.Conduct session analysis for every session
      4.Improve self-management:
      4.1.Watch videos on productivity
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/25357/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/26684/
      4.2.Edit and prioritize my goals/tasks
      5.Update blog

NEXT WEEK
      Next week my effort will be on my self-management improvement. In this case you will see some of my personal life goals as well, I will try to talk about them more in detail during this week. So to get more productive I will do some physical activities. In addition to that, of-course some poker, but not much, in order just to keep my skills in that level where I`m now and not to fall back.

Tasks: (:spade: -self management; :diamond: -grinding)
      :spade: Study SchnitzelFisches (SF) thread "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity"
      :spade: Watch this SF video on learning
      :spade: Go to gym 3x
      :spade: 30min jog 1x
      :diamond: 1 set of poker every day (at least 70 sng`s through the week)

Ok! See you later folks..

In the end, here is some chillstep I enjoy, it`s for you guys.. Hope this will help you to relax.. enjoy! :)

• abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Nice week :)
      Do you only play 18 mans now?
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Thanks! :)
      Currently I`m just focusing on 18mans, I play some mtts as well, but not much.
      Next month I`m planing to switch from stars to fulltilt, because of the 200$ edge bonus. From time to time I track 18mans traffic there and it`s pretty bad, if it wont change by then, I guess I`ll play different types of sngs from 18mans up to 180mans plus mtts.
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi folks! :]

So this week I`m pretty much working on my self-management skills using the "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity" produced by SchnitzelFisch. Content in this guide is so wide and useful, which means, there is going to be a lot of material for some time. My plan is to implement these studies on every week basis. Studying this should give me nice boost in poker and as well in private life.

This week so far I have written my VISION STATEMENT, from which I have edited and rearranged my GOALS. These goals are not final, they are going to change and update in time which is natural. I wrote them down as big overall goals and I`m going to work on them on every week basis by setting smaller goals(tasks) to get closer in achieving them. Poker goal is taken out of my life goals and it`s written separately, so we could concentrate more on them.

:f_grin:
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      That is a vision statement I think a lot of us would emulate.

Tremendous attitude, keep up the good work! :f_thumbsup:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      You're doing awesome, keep it up :)
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Thanks! ;)
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi there!

Overall this has been interesting and tough week as well. Started to improve my self management skills and there is a lot of things I will need to work on in future. Managed to accomplish all this weeks tasks except those on energy - starting going to gym and jogging. I just felt so fkn tired all week long and could not push my self to do those things. I guess this tiredness is because of not getting enough good sleep. I sleep on average 5h during the night and 1h power nap after work. I will cut on tasks next week (actually already this week, because blog update is one day late) and try to sleep more hours during the week, hope it will result in more energy and more (effective) work done.

During the weekend I spent mostly all the time with friends and family. Social activities were more than I expected. I will mark this with A+. :]

Playing was swingy this week and with some ICM mistakes I mentioned I was doing, this weeks profit ended negative. Because of that I studied ICM strategy article in order to revise theory and get rid of my leaks.

# of games played: 116 x 3.5$ 18man turbos
      Profit: -49.84$
      Stars BR: 433.83$

Tasks accomplished:
      :spade: Study SchnitzelFisches (SF) thread "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity"
      :spade: Watch this SF video on learning
      :spade: Go to gym 3x
      :spade: 30min jog 1x
      :diamond: 1 set of poker every day (at least 70 sng`s through the week)
      + ICM article (link)

NEXT WEEK
      Not gonna focus on volume, main effort on studies and good sleep.

:heart: Study "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity" by SchnitzelFisch part 3 - Physical fitness
      :heart: 30min jog 2x
      :heart: Sleep at least 7h during the night and if necessary 1h power nap after work
      :diamond: study(revise) articles: opponents hand ranges; basics of blind steals; basics of resteals.
      :club:P lay at least 50 sng's
      :club: Conduct session review for at least 50 sng's

Aaaaghh.. feel like I`m going to take power nap right now!

U MAD SON? :coolface:

• rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hey yo!

Previous week overview:
      This week was different. I felt much better because I had at least 7h good sleep totally 5 out of 7 nights. One of those two nights I didn't get a good sleep was Sat, I went to party so that doesn't count. The other I guess was Thu, which reflected on me being a bit tired on Fri.
      So good sleep is necessary for me and I will try to make it as a habit in future to be more productive. I although reduced my coffee drinking amount, if used to drink around from 5 to 10 cups/day, now its not more than 2 (1 in the morning, 1 after work) which results in better sleep as well.

I didn't manage to do any physical activities as I planned :( I think I`m lazy and all I need is just to start doing it again. I hope to start that this week.

I didn't study all articles as I planned, I just felt for playing. I`m going to solve this by doing/setting these tasks as priorities and doing them first before starting playing. So priorities for next week - study articles and do physical activities. The good thing is that I managed to do my session reviews as much as I planned, found some leaks that I need to solve and posted 4 hands in forums as well.

Identified leaks to correct:
      :spade: Mid to late stage 3beting. I found this using SngWiz, I need to make range adjustments. I play too loose here, especially if facing EP raise, which results in lot of bust outs here.
      :spade: Mid to late stage blind steals. I just should take more spots and steal more.
      :spade: Late stage shoving. I should shove looser from late positions.
      :spade: Heads-up. I need to develop edge in this. Roughly place distribution in HU is 50/50.

Posted hands:
      Hand 1
      Hand 2
      Hand 3
      Hand 4

Playing:
      I think I`m still on a minor downswing and if I could get rid of my leaks, I still could play profitably here.

# of games played: 101 x 3.5$ 18man turbos
      Profit: 21.92$
      Stars BR: 455.75$

Tasks accomplished:
      :heart: Study "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity" by SchnitzelFisch part 3 - Physical fitness
      :heart: Sleep at least 7h during the night and if necessary 1h power nap after work
      :diamond: study(revise) articles: opponents hand ranges; basics of blind steals; basics of resteals.
      :club: Play at least 50 sng's
      :club: Conduct session review for at least 50 sng's
      +Improved playing environment. (Bought new comfortable chair. I'll try to shoot and post some pics from my grinding station soon! =) )

Tasks for next week:
      :heart: Study "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity" by SchnitzelFisch part 4 & 5 - Proper breaks; Energy vs Time
      :heart: Every day read 15 pages from book "Convict Conditioning"
      :diamond: study(revise) articles: basics of blind steals; basics of resteals.
      :club:P lay at least 60 sng's to maintain silver on pokerstars
      :club: Conduct 1 session review every day when I play for 1 set (10sng's)

P.s. I already managed to jog one time for 30min today! What can I say - I feel great! And that means I'll play one set today! :P

C U soon ;)
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hey hey my first monthly update!! :f_cool:

Post contents:
      • November week 4 summary
      • November summary
      • December plans

***** November week 4 summary *****

Pretty active week for me. A lot of physical activities in my daily job, no time for resting, but still I had plenty of energy after work - I guess that's because I tried to stick to my previous weeks plan to sleep at least 7h during the night, in top of that, I had a good portion of breakfast every morning ==> which together leads to good productivity, but there is still a lot to improve in this area. I wasn't used to eat breakfast most of the times at all (breakfast is the most important meal of the day) and used some of those extra minutes to sleep longer.
      After work I used my time mostly to accomplish my goals, but because of time shortage, I didn't manage to fulfill all plans. :f_mad:

Playing:
      I`m still not satisfied with my results in playing.. never ending downswing. (I think that its downswing :f_eek: ) I`m running into a lot of monster hands or I`m ending dominated by superior hands, that don't crack, I loose a lot of 70/30 and flips. I thought one moment to get all the pf AI hands that went to showdown and make statistics for this week. Not really sure that it would be the best way of using my time so this idea is postponed for now. If I`m still going to run bad, I might do this to see if this really is a swing, because I`m pretty confident in my A game at the moment and I`m able to spot my mistakes. Just need to grind more and see what happens.

# of games played: 60 x 3.5$ 18man turbos
      Profit: -10.90$
      Stars BR: 444.85$

Tasks accomplished
      :heart: Study "The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity" by SchnitzelFisch part 4 & 5 - Proper breaks; Energy vs Time
      :heart: Every day read 15 pages from book "Convict Conditioning"
      :diamond: study(revise) articles: basics of blind steals; basics of resteals.
      :club: Play at least 60 sng's to maintain silver on pokerstars
      :club: Conduct 1 session review every day when I play for 1 set (10sng's)

I still got one day left, so if I won`t go socialize(party) with my friends today, I'll manage at least to jog and study/revise the basics of blindsteals tomorrow. Maybe even more. I'll update on this.

***** November summary *****

Not much to add here, because I didn't set plans for this month and there is nothing to compare to.

Accomplishments:
      • Started to improve my self-management skills:
        *Firstly of all I wrote my vision statement, that helped me to prioritize and edit my Life goals.
        *I also joined self-management study group, where I will participate in "Accountability group" - people with same interests meet there and discuss their projects and goals, give suggestions and help to improve each other, and motivate as well. We will share our goals there and will be accountable to reach them by accomplishing our tasks.
        *Started to read book on body weight training - calisthenics. Found suitable training program for me.
        *Rearranged my sleeping patterns - significantly boosted my energy levels and productivity.
        *Started eating breakfast every day. Started to eat healthier.
      • Poker:
        *Started to analyze my sessions. Found leaks to work on in future.
        *Revised/studied poker articles. Helped me to improve my game by bit and set things to improve.
        *Watched some poker videos.
      • Life:
        *Spent a lot of time with my friends and family! A+! I'm willing to do this even more.
        *Attended school 100%. This education will help me a lot in future, I want to squeeze max out of it.
        *Socialized. Met interesting personalities on internet and in life. Had some small talks with completely strangers in mall and streets (and in nightclubs).

These are the things I improved, developed and started doing this month. All of those have long-term +EV, some of them even show better short-term performance and should bring good results in future.

Playing:
      Swingy month. Leaks identified, some repaired, some will.

# of games played: 373 x 3.5$ 18man turbos
      Profit: 97.40$
      ROI: 7.48
      Stars BR: 444.85$
      Time played:??? All sng play time sums together, giving me huge nr of hours. How to filter just my play time? If anybody could help here I would appreciate. I use PT3.

***** December plans *****
      I changed my plans switching to FT for clearing the Deal Me In 200$ bonus. No sng traffic there :f_cry: . I don't want to play anything else for now, because that would set me back from my main aim - crushing the 18man turbos. I might play there some rush on demand turbo sngs, but that's not going yo be my priority.

Plans for December:
      • Self-management
        *Start training - Convict Conditioning body-weight training.
        *Make 2 habits to work on (I actually have in mind 3):
        --Exercise regularly (3x week);
        --Reread and update my vision statement every week;
        --Turn off skype when playing poker, learning theory or doing anything else that needs my max concentration.
        *Update my goals.
        *Watch 2 SF videos on Learning and Poker/Life Balance, and other new videos produced on self-management.
        *Study SF's productivity guide.
        *Revise all November studied material.
      • Poker
        *Increase playing volume. At least 100 sng's every week = 400 total.
        *Work on getting rid of my leaks (written in previous post), except HU play that will be separate subject in future.
        *Watch all "Push or Fold" videos by Steinek.
        *Conduct session review for 4h.
        *Revise all studied material in November.

Tasks for next week:
      • Self-management:
        *CC training 3x.
        *Read and update my vision statement.
        *Develop my habits.
      • Poker:
        *Play 100 sng's.

If you managed to read through this long post, just turn on this song, lay back and relax for 5 min! :]

P.S. I guess no one is reading my blog. If there is anybody, please leave a comment.

C U & G L :coolface: