Pokerstars Is Rigged!!!! Real Proof!!!!

• Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Okay guys, me and my fellow poker player study group came to conclusion that stars is rigged. This is for real, no joke. Just take a look. Every hand is like this. Really rigged!
      PROOF STARS RIGGED lql

Do not put your money in there!

You have been warned.
  • 50 replies
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      Yeah man, i mean, 4 of us got stolen by one lucky guy. Stars gave him the needed card on the river. WTF?!?!
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Finished ~2500BBs up... those guys are just jealous of my thousands and thousands of..... erm play money :f_confused: haha
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      May the .... be with you.

By

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      wow

preflop - misplayed
      flop - misplayed
      turn - misplayed

solid
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Every one knows it anyway, i just don't see a point to speak about it in affiliate forum which lives from those poker rooms. That is not smth personal against pokerstrategy, just logic conclusion. No point to argue with people who gets payed by those sites

rigged pathetic rake generation and idiot feeding machine
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      u guys took me off the tilt i had from loosing streak :D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Well, I knew it was rigged of course.

However, since it is rigged in my favour, I'm OK with that.

But to make sure I don't get found out, I run at -1.2 bb/100 on purpose.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      Every one knows it anyway, i just don't see a point to speak about it in affiliate forum which lives from those poker rooms.
      And yet you keep on posting stuff like that for over a year or so?
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Holy fuck.. I agree.. I mean here is some logical information to back up your conclusion..

so 34o Vs AA..

Also it says 'WE' so you are cheating at playmoney.. solid.

So Preflop

-

Equity     Win     Tie
      MP2    14.99%  14.75%   0.24% { 43o }
      MP3    85.01%  84.77%   0.24% { AA }

hmm ok..

flop

Board: 3:diamond: 2:heart: J:spade:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      MP2    19.60%  19.60%   0.00% { 43o }
      MP3    80.40%  80.40%   0.00% { AA }

hmmm weird..

turn

Board: 3:diamond: 2:heart: J:spade:  3:spade:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      MP2    95.45%  95.45%   0.00% { 43o }
      MP3     4.55%   4.55%   0.00% { AA }

Dammit you have him crushed now you shark! but.. hes going to hit his hand 4times every 100, so... shit happens.. you lose "money" long run anyway

KK hand.. please post up another one for me, just so i know how to afford the situations.

In all seriousness though, i agree that my study group think that the site is also rigged, just in our favour.. Amen.. Run like god woo
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      add on

= rigged.

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/1279506_05FD51A09C
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      so all you fkn poker geniuses wtf are you doing on nl20,nl50,nl100, sng 7$? why don't you play at belagio with biggest names? i will tell you why - because you are not worth a shit as a poker players and would be crushed in one evening without resistance. Only on a piece if shit scammy sites like stars you feel like some sort of gods in your moms basement, not because you are worth something but because software lets little donkeys dreaming about being isildur to win.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hey, Vygantas82
      When you edited your post, did you tone it down some, or spice it up a bit?

Seriously, though, there is no need for such anger.

Please try to keep the posts somewhat on topic, and reasonably polite.

If you don't like a site, don't play there.
      If you don't like a post ignore it.

Is a particular poster is annoying you, you can add him to your ignore list.

Regards,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hey, Vygantas82

Seriously, though, there is no need for such anger.

Please try to keep the posts somewhat on topic, and reasonably polite.

If you don't like a site, don't play there.
      If you don't like a post ignore it.

Is a particular poster is annoying you, you can add him to your ignore list.

Regards,
      --VS
      +1 :)
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

If the first one is true, I'd really like to see the original post. :D

Even this toned down version was hilarious.
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I know u r just trolling guys but that brought me back my memory of very odd event.

I was colluding with my mom (not very ethical) against one player when we got 3 handed. I had AA cracked by that guy 4 times in row + one stronger hand as well and we exactly made the good ole I raise you mum, u raise me so we get the max value.

The guy wasn't regular in our tournaments and shown up just here and there and always got incredibly lucky with almost no hands whatsoever.

At that time I remember I was close to 100% that stars is rigged and RNG can be and is tweaked in favor of those that are dumb pokerwise..
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Originally posted by mattisks
      I know u r just trolling guys but that brought me back my memory of very odd event.

I was colluding with my mom (not very ethical) against one player when we got 3 handed. I had AA cracked by that guy 4 times in row + one stronger hand as well and we exactly made the good ole I raise you mum, u raise me so we get the max value.

The guy wasn't regular in our tournaments and shown up just here and there and always got incredibly lucky with almost no hands whatsoever.

At that time I remember I was close to 100% that stars is rigged and RNG can be and is tweaked in favor of those that are dumb pokerwise..
      Cheating for sure and complaining Stars MIGHT be cheating you. :s_thumbsup:
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Every one knows it anyway, i just don't see a point to speak about it in affiliate forum which lives from those poker rooms. That is not smth personal against pokerstrategy, just logic conclusion. No point to argue with people who gets payed by those sites

rigged pathetic rake generation and idiot feeding machine
      Is this for real?

Even if it is, I mean come on dude. 90 Billionth hand approaching. There could obviously be a few of those.

PS: I was rooting for 24s.
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks

I was colluding with my mom (not very ethical) against one player ..
      So Balla!! :f_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      so all you fkn poker geniuses wtf are you doing on nl20,nl50,nl100, sng 7$? why don't you play at belagio with biggest names? i will tell you why - because you are not worth a shit as a poker players and would be crushed in one evening without resistance. Only on a piece if shit scammy sites like stars you feel like some sort of gods in your moms basement, not because you are worth something but because software lets little donkeys dreaming about being isildur to win.
      We don't have the social skills needed to venture out into the real world thats why we play online :s_frown: