Party Says $100 Bonus will not be possible :(

• MackieeE
      MackieeE
      Bronze
      Quote from the e-mail they replied to me reguarding the bonus PS150 that became 'inactive' after reaching a $0 rescricited amount.

Thank you for contacting Customer Service. After checking your account details we can see the £ 24.86 GBP ($50) bonus amount was used up therefore bonus no longer available. As per thePS150 bonus terms and conditions in order to get through to the second round of the bonus the bonus conditions must be met before the bonus amount exhausted. This restriction applies to all bonuses offered by us unless otherwise stated. To avoid disappointment please check carefully the terms and conditions of all promotions and bonus offers.
      What'll happen next then.. ?
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MackieeE,

Did you lose your bankroll or did the bonus simply get cancled because you went to a table with your entire bankroll? If it was the latter - and you have already accumulated 300 standard points write a ticket to our support team so they they can try to re-activate the bonus for you (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

If you lost the bonus due to having deposited your own money, there is sadly nothing that can be done.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • MackieeE
      MackieeE
      Bronze
      Firstly thank you for the swift reply SoyCD :)

I am guilty, i did indeed despoit another $40 dollars when my BR was at a low. I can't actually remember if i hit $0 or not but reguardless i wanted to reinvest and start again. Although it's a shame i had no knowledge of this but i guess it's always in the small print. I'll just have to grind that extra $100 from playing anyway ;)

Thank you once again :)