Personal growth while reaching financial independence through Poker

• Sinamons
      Sinamons
      Bronze
      Hello, everyone :heart:

My name is Simonas, i'm 19 years old, i am from lovely country - Lithuania and i'm ready to rock n' roll, since i've decided to become a man, who lets himself enjoy the life :s_cool: That's why i have opened myself to various kinds of life's opportunities and the ONE that i've chosen to experience - is, as you can all guess, LEARNING POKER SKILLS and MAKE THEM FLOURISH.

:club: INFO ABOUT ME :club:
      There are many things that i tried out in my life: I finished my acting classes, For ~6 years I played the piano, Played table tennis for ~2 years , Played guitar for 1 years , Tried myself out in "pickup artist thing" in my middle teenage (fun thing to do), Finished my certificated courses of NLP (neurolingvistic programming) and EH- ericksonian hypnosis (some mindfuc* stuff). Now i am trying to get my bachelor of psichology in Vilnius University. So, if anyone has any questions related to psychology, don't fear asking!

:spade: MY GOALS TO REACH :spade:
      As I am a little bit different in a way I see the world - (I am prone in philosophy), My goal is one - get as much experience from Poker as I can to make my personality grow more. I like the idea of choosing something in life and observing how that works for you. You never know what can happen in your life, that's why you have to have faith. Now I am going to test my faith in this game that you guys all are in! Of course-->one of materialistic goals is reaching financial independence through poker. But for me - faith and personality growth is number one here!

:f_cool: Starting my career (short term goals) :f_cool:
      :spade: After trial of holdem manager 2 -getting it by buying
      :heart: Learning the basics of Pokerstrategy suggested playing tips and making them work for me on table
      :club: Learning to control my Bankroll management, cuz' I find it very very important here
      :club: Start asking and ask questions constantly , related to my game.

For this time, I think I shared with you quite enough, so maybe I'll meet you next time in this forum or in the game.

Good luck, everyone and enjoy your life! :)
      Sometime life hits you in the head with a brick..DON'T loose faith! ---Steve Jobs
  • 5 replies
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      #first

will try to teach this guy to print some moniez :f_cool: GL in your journey! :heart:
    • Sinamons
      Sinamons
      Bronze
      I am ready to be your best student! :) thank you! :f_grin:
    • mesisification
      mesisification
      Bronze
      I have a feeling that you will success in this game. :f_p:
    • Sinamons
      Sinamons
      Bronze
      Nice to hear it, I really appreciate that :)
    • Sinamons
      Sinamons
      Bronze
      First feedback of my present play:

:diamond: Quite successfully learning pre flop play--> very clear rules according to charts i have, so in micro limits I feel comfortable with my choices before the flop
      :club: Flop play seems to be a bit hard for me. Counting odds takes time while you are not used to do that. Still, got some advises from the most awesome poker player Tadcka :P Thank you, bro :heart:
      :spade: in about ~1000 hands I got profit, but very little, so now what I am going to do:
      1. Analyze my hands with Holdem Manager 2
      2. Continue reading articles about flop play
      3. Make the articles work for my game.

Have a good day, everyone, and enjoy the song: