Ultimate Guide to Crushing 6max in 2014

• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      What is it?

Over the last few weeks Ive had to turn down a lot of private coaching sessions because Im simply too busy either playing, commitments to PokerStrategy.com or other related things. I want to make the ultimate guide to crush 6max cash games in 2014. I want to make something that I am proud of and think of it as if I was a NL50 player however many years ago and could access this it would accelerate my progression through the stakes.

I see a lot of these packs now, but IMO they are done by players who dont play anymore and dont understand common modern day tendancies. There are some things that almost every student struggles with and I will tackle those areas in this course. However I am not an ABC player I like to think outside the box and I think thats what gives me a very good win rate in todays game by being able to combine very good fundamentals with the ability to know how to think otuside the boy and when to do it.

This course will IMO be the most relevant, up to date, technical course on the market. I obviously would think this, but I genuinely think this is the most important and best value course that has ever been released for NL Holdem 6max. Because of that I will be offering a 100% refund is somebody does not find it value for money for whatever reason.

What does it contain?

The package will consist of 4 areas and have over 10 videos.

1) Tough common problems that people struggle with

- Playing from the SB I will make a video stating exactly how I think you should play from the sb. I will also give you a chart that will have preset ranges from the SB vs every position. As well as a relatively close to GTO attempt of a range I will talk about the adaptions to it due to population tendancies in the modern game. Additionally I will speak about a limping strategy that will be completely opposite of the one Sauce suggested a while ago and will be heavily dependent on modern day population tendancies

- Improving the red line and modern day GTO Possibly the biggest single thing that people struggle with. Depending on what you play it may not mean that your red line should be positive. In fact mine is actually break even. However this doesnt mean you shouldnt maximise your red line. I will talk about spots that I havent seen discussed in videos and pick 2-3 lines that will constantly help your red line. I will show example of hand histories and I will have live play videos that will show you too. I labelled this modern day GTO because I will speak heavily regarding my views on GTO, how we should use it and when we should deviate from it.

- Playing Deep I see that many people are scared of playing deep or simply sit out of tables when they double up because they dont feel competent playing with 200 big blinds. I will hopefully change you into somebody who wants to not run it twice and embrace the variance so that YOU CAN GET DEEP! We will speak about it during live play videos and also go into the theory behind it.

- Playing from the BB I often see people with very poor win rates from the big blind. This is usually down to the same stuff that they are doing wrong. I will address this and go into detail how I would proceed from the big blind. Again pre flop game plan will be supplied here.

2) Secrets of No Limit

I cant go into detail on this because if I say what it is it wont be a secret anymore. I havent spoke about this stuff in any video previously and I will show examples of when I do it, the results it has but also stress exactly when we shouldnt do things. Often people will say cool new concepts in poker and people will force them too much and not realise when they shouldnt do them. I would say these "secrets" significantly help my winrate.

3) Live videos I will make a live video at the below stakes and speak in detail about how I would deviate strategies at different stakes. I believe far too many videos in these "packs" have too much theory and not enough live play. I have made dozens of videos for PokerStrategy.com with live videos and they have generally always been popular.

- NL 25
      - NL 50
      - NL 100
      - NL 200

4) FREE Advanced HUD and tutorial on how to use the HUD and why I have chosen the stats I have.

Why me?

- I play as much volume as almost any other regs
      - Ive made as much strategy content as almost anybody else in 2013
      - I hold the biggest weekly poker seminar in the world
      - I have as good a winrate as almost any other regs in the games I play
      - The things I am teaching here is what I excel in. My winrate in the blinds is very high and my combined loss rate is similar to that of most peoples big blind loss rate.

Here is my win rate in big blinds and dollars since I moved to Budapest around 4 months ago.

Recommendations

I have coached a lot of players, maybe some will post in the thread here is one from a now very solid German regular.

Price and Payment

Looking at similar yet way less content packs the general market price right now is 800 dollars. I feel like because this is IMO more relevant and has a lot more content and videos supplied the real market value is over 1000 dollars. 5 coachings with me costs 700 dollars and there is over 10 videos in here so I have had to think about the price properly.

If you order before January 2nd you will be able to get the course for 495 dollars.

If you chose to buy the course after January 2nd you will be able to get the course for 600 dollars.

I will be restricting this to a capped amount of copies which I have not decided yet, but probably somewhere around the 50 mark, I imagine they will sell pretty quick

To make sure you get the price of 495, send to Pads1161 on pokerstars and add me on Skype or send me a private messge. Skype is pat.leonard.ps (Hungary)
  • 171 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I had a lot of people either buy this or tell me Im stupid to do this for so cheap in the first 30 minutes that it went up.

I will honour the price because I think its good not to be greedy and I hope that people will enjoy the series.

Thanks for the interest and purchases so far!
    • dodolasaumure
      dodolasaumure
      Basic
      Hello,

you added me on skype a few days ago but we havent chat yet. I will contact you as soon as you are online to get the package.

I will send the money when we wiil chat.

Regards

Harri
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok harri no problem.

I put you on the reserve list for the cheaper price as it will potentially sell out kicker than anticipated.
    • oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      Definitely gonna buy this; seems like a steal :s_love:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Guys please don't send me money without at least messaging me saying who you are their wise I won't be able to know who to send to! If you send money please message me either before or afterwards to confirm! Thanks.
    • ursusmm
      ursusmm
      Bronze
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      It seems that you have played many more BTs/SBs/BBs than the rest, why is that? Would it be possible to filter for hands played with 4-6 players at the table? Because if there's HU in the sample it will drastically change your SB/BB stats.
    • dingostarR
      dingostarR
      Bronze
      send friend request here, i'm definitly interested - if it hasn't already sold out :)
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Sent friend request and am also interested in buying...
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Hi Pleno

Im a frequent reader but rare poster on PS.com. Big fan of your AMAT thread and videos.

I've sent you cash through Stars (just so happens I recently took down a little MTT), but can't seem to PM you (possibly due to my bronze status?).

Anyways, I will set up skype and message you there as soon as I get the chance. Probably on the 27th as I'm pretty busy this time of year.

I'm a purely recreational player interested in turning a passion into a profit. I've only just managed to start beating micro MTTs and have a reasonable winrate on 25NL 6max (albeit with unusual stats) after 10K hands. I should say that I've only been practicing BR management for a little under 2 years, and only using Pokertracker for about two weeks, so I really don't know anything about my game. I think I'm at a point where a little instruction would go a long way.

Looking forward to seeing the new material (and crushing)!

Creamy
    • dalmar469
      dalmar469
      Bronze
      also send friend request, interested in buyin
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Happy Christmas guys.

Creamy- such a nice post. I really feel warmed by that stuff. I would love to do some form of private coaching for free with you too. Maybe I could review a personal video footage from you in a video/private coaching?

All friend requests accepted

Swish- I probably played less than 1% heads up, probably way less. I played a bunch of 4 handed games when the rush 400 player pool was smaller, ill do another filter soon, sure.

Happy Christmas all.
    • satishvasoya
      satishvasoya
      Bronze
      hi patrick.
      sent a request on skype.
      will this course be helpful for nl20/25 player like me.
      or is it for nl50 upwards.
      thank you.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah absolutely I think its perfect for nl25 player.

My play is generally not about gto but more about using exploitive lines to exploit players. Obviously this is easier the smaller the stakes not just because the players are worse but because the player pool is larger too.
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Pleno,

Thanks for the kind reply. I'll definitely take you up on that offer, just as soon as I figure out how to record a session!! I'll find the software and get back to you. I work in a bar and I'm very busy this time of year, so it might take a week or two to get organized. Also, I'm currently playing almost exclusively on zoom - I thought it might be good to get in some volume while I work on the basics of my cash game. Would you prefer a video of regular tables?

PS: Friend request sent sir!

PSS: Any idea of when the guide will be released?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Zoom video is fine, ill try and use it in a live coaching in the last week of jan.

I write everybody in jan 2nd for shipping details and send to everybody before January 10th.
    • ManiaculDinamovist
      ManiaculDinamovist
      Global
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Happy Christmas guys.

Creamy- such a nice post. I really feel warmed by that stuff. I would love to do some form of private coaching for free with you too. Maybe I could review a personal video footage from you in a video/private coaching?

All friend requests accepted

Swish- I probably played less than 1% heads up, probably way less. I played a bunch of 4 handed games when the rush 400 player pool was smaller, ill do another filter soon, sure.

Happy Christmas all.
      I am also interested in a free "Christmas" video review session. Moreover, I am very curious about this new series.

I am willing to give a shot at NL25SH on Pokerstars from January, really would appreciate pleno's help. I am very commited to the game as famous Tony G says.
    • L0ve2playU
      L0ve2playU
      Bronze
      Hello pleno1,

Before purchasing this package, I believe we deserver some verification of your results. Can you ask PokerStars to unblock your profile at PokerTableRatings. If you are not willing to disclose such information, can you please request an email from PokerStars with information how much hands/stakes/winnings you have in 2013.

Thank you.
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Up until October on Pokerstars 200NL Zoom...

I don't think I should out anyone but I think it's fair ppl get to see results...