Daily Challenge & January Jumpstart

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Start 2014 with $500,000 in cash prizes and a host of VIP rewards up for grabs this month plus a jumpstart to your VIP level.

$500,000 Daily Challenge

Each and every day from January 04 - February 02, PokerStars is hosting a $15,000 All-in Shootout tournament with a first prize of $1,000.

To enter, players need to enter the Star Code CHALLENGE at the PokerStars website. Complete a daily challenge, and enter that day's All-in Shootout at 22:00 GMT.

Complete ten such challenges and you can enter the Final Challenge All-in Shootout to win your share of $100,000 cash and 10,000 exclusive PokerStars goodies.

Here's the challenges you'll have to undertake this month:
      Date Challenge
      Date Challenge
      January 02
      Make a real money deposit of $10 or more January 17 Play one real money Sit & Go
      January 03
      Play one real money Sit & Go January 18 Earn 1 VPP playing Zoom ring games
      January 04
      Earn 1 VIP Player Point (VPP) playing Zoom ring games January 19 Play the $11 Sunday Storm
      January 05
      Play the $11 Sunday Storm January 20
      Play one real money Sit & Go on your mobile or tablet
      January 06 Play one real money Sit & Go on your mobile or tablet January 21
      Play one real money scheduled tournament
      January 07 Play one real money scheduled tournament January 22
      Earn 1 VPP playing ring games (Zoom included)
      January 08 Earn 1 VPP playing ring games (Zoom included) January 23
      Make a real money deposit of $10 or more
      January 09 Make a real money deposit of $10 or more January 24
      Play one real money Sit & Go
      January 10
      Play one real money Sit & Go January 25
      Earn 1 VPP playing Zoom ring games
      January 11
      Earn 1 VIP Player Point (VPP) playing Zoom ring games January 26
      Play the $11 Sunday Storm
      January 12
      Play the $11 Sunday Storm January 27
      Play one real money Sit & Go on your mobile or tablet
      January 13
      Play one real money Sit & Go on your mobile or tablet January 28
      January 14
      Play one real money scheduled tournament January 29
      Earn 1 VPP playing ring games (Zoom included)
      January 15
      Earn 1 VPP playing ring games (Zoom included) January 30
      Make a real money deposit of $10 or more
      January 16
      Make a real money deposit of $10 or more January 31
      Play one real money Sit & Go

January Jumpstart

From January 02, the January Jumpstart will be giving players free VPPs in January - all you have to do is enter the Star Code JUMPSTART before January 08.

The VPP Boost is calculated based on your VIP status at the time you opted-in as indicated below:

BronzeStar: 15 VPP boost
      ChromeStar: 25 VPP boost
      SilverStar: 125 VPP boost
      GoldStar: 625 VPP boost
      PlatinumStar+: 1,000 VPP boost

If you have a VPP goal for the year, or even just for the month, then this is the ideal way to start making your way there.

Terms & conditions
      Daily Challenge: The January Daily Challenge promotion starts at 00:00 ET on January 2 and will run until 23:59 ET on January 31. To take part in the promotion you need to opt-in using Star Code ‘CHALLENGE’. No deposit is required to opt-in for the Challenges. You only need to opt-in once and you can take part in all the Challenges from that date onwards.

Daily Challenges can only be completed by playing in real money games and tournaments. No Play Money games, freerolls, All-in Shootout tournaments or FPP buy-in tournaments will be eligible to complete your Daily Challenge.

Clarification on the Daily Challenges:

Make a real money deposit of $10 or more: Any successful deposit of $10 or more made in the PokerStars desktop or mobile/tablet cashier.

Play one real money Sit & Go: Any Sit & Go with a real money entry fee which can be found under the Sit & Go tab in the PokerStars desktop client or mobile/tablet app. Play money tournaments, tournaments without a fee and FPP buy-in tournaments do not count towards the Challenge.

Earn one VPP playing Zoom ring games: Any VPPs earned in any Zoom real money ring games, all game types and stakes are included, which can be found under the Zoom tab in the PokerStars desktop client or mobile/tablet app will count towards the challenge.
      Play the $11 Sunday Storm - $300K GTD: This scheduled tournament can be found under the Tourney tab and can be played from the PokerStars desktop client and mobile/tablet app. Qualifier tournaments will not count towards the Challenge.

Play one real money Sit & Go on your mobile or tablet: Any Sit & Go with a real money entry fee which can be found under the Sit & Go tab in the mobile/tablet app. Sit & Go’s played in the desktop client as well as Play Money and FPP buy-in tournaments do not count towards the Challenge.

Play one real money scheduled tournament: Any scheduled tournament with a real money entry fee which can be found under the Tourney tab in the PokerStars desktop client or mobile/tablet app. Play money, freerolls, tournaments without a fee, and FPP buy-in tournaments do not count towards the Challenge.

Earn one VPP playing Ring Games (Zoom included): Any VPPs earned in any real money Ring Games, all game types and stakes are included, which can be found in the PokerStars desktop client or mobile/tablet app will count towards the challenge.

Any VPPs earned or tournaments played in Home Games are excluded from the January Daily Challenge Promotion.

When you have completed one Daily Challenge you will be credited with one ticket to a Daily Challenge All-in Shootout tournament played daily from January 4 to February 2 at 15:00 ET. The ticket will be credited to your account within 48 hours from completing your Daily Challenge. You can use your ticket to take part in any of the 30 Daily Challenge All-in Shootout tournaments of your choice.

All Daily Challenge All-in Shootout Tickets will expire on February 2 at 15:00 ET and any unused tickets at this time will be forfeited. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.

Once you have opted in to this promotion you will receive congratulation emails once your All-in Shootout ticket has been credited. You may opt out from the congratulation emails by using Star Code ‘NOCONGRATS’. Please note that you cannot opt back in once you have opted out.

You are eligible for all January Daily Challenge rewards as soon as you have opted in and completed the challenges. No game play or deposits prior to opting in will count towards completing your January Daily Challenges.

By completing a minimum of 10 Daily Challenges you will win a ticket to the Final All-in Shootout. All eligible players will receive a ticket no later than February 3 to the Final All-in Shootout played on February 4, with $100,000 in cash plus 10,000 x 625 FPP VIP Store Vouchers.

The top 10,000 players in the Final Challenge All-in Shootout tournament will receive a gift voucher for use in the PokerStars VIP Store which makes you eligible for a 625 FPP discount on any items listed in category ‘January Daily Challenge’. The voucher can only be used to redeem any item within this category, and the items within this category will be available on a first come, first served basis. The voucher can be used to purchase one item only, and if you purchase an item which cost less than 625 FPPs the remaining amount is forfeited. You may purchase an item with an FPP price higher than 625 FPPs and will then receive a discount of 625 FPPs on the FPP price. The winning players can redeem the item in the VIP store from February 6 using voucher code 070 JDLC 31AA K483 0CGA and the voucher will expire on March 10 2014. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.

There will be no late registration available for All-in Shootout tournaments.

You need to manually register for the All-in Shootout tournaments using your ticket won. You do not need to be logged in to play the tournament as all players will be moved all-in from the first hand onwards. The cash prizes will be paid out automatically to the winning players as soon as the tournament is completed.

Clarification of the Challenge: Play any Sit & Go with a real money entry fee which can be found under the Sit & Go tab in the Full Tilt Poker client. Players that have already paired the account can make an instant transfer, and play one real money Sit & Go to complete their Bonus Challenge after opting in to the promotion using Star Code: ‘CHALLENGE’. All Full Tilt All-in Shootout tickets are credited no later than February 6.

During the Promotion, strict rules regarding player behaviour will be enforced.

PokerStars reserves the right to take action against any player found to be abusing any aspect of the Promotion. Such action includes, but is not limited to, exclusion or suspension from the Promotion or from the Client, and confiscation of rewards earned as a result of the abuse. The decision on what activity constitutes abuse of the Promotion lies with PokerStars management at its sole discretion.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 29 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Where can i follow my progress of this daily challenge?
      I see nothing - no ticket, no progress... :s_cry:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey NijeVaznoKoSam,

The tickets are issued within 48 hours. So when you complete a challenge, you won't get the freeroll ticket instantly.

Also you'll receive an email when you do receive the ticket. So that way you'll know if you've completed a challenge. For example, I received my ticket for the first challenge yesterday :)

Hope that helps!

Regards,
      Tino
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      thank you tino,

i just thought, that it would be usual to see his own progress. lets say you wish to earn every day that daily chance ticket, then you completely lose the overview for what and when and if you get those tickets.

NVKS
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      It takes about 24 hours to get the ticket in a email. Got 10$ deposit one yesterday at like 12 pm pst still waiting for my sng one.
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Bronze
      Is zoom ring games----- 6max zoom or full ring zoom, or it doesnt matter?
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      as understand it: totaly unimportant- it just has to be a ZOOM- RG
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Got my ticket for yesterday played a 10cent omaha sng, since i am not a sng player. You could probably play the 2 cent one also.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DjolusVicenus
      Is zoom ring games----- 6max zoom or full ring zoom, or it doesnt matter?
      As NijeVaznoKoSam says, whether it's SH or FR shouldn't matter, as long as it's a Zoom Ring Game, all should be fine :)
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      Got my ticket for yesterday played a 10cent omaha sng, since i am not a sng player. You could probably play the 2 cent one also.
      lucky you... i am still waiting... :s_cry:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Got my first ticket, won a massive $7.50 in the first freeroll :f_cool:

Which challenge did you complete? Like I mentioned it takes up to 48 hours for players to receive their tickets so maybe it just requires a little further patience :)

Also you can always email their support of course, and they'll be happy to help you as soon as they can. Easiest way to do this is from the Help menu in your PokerStars software imo.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      I got a large 1.50$ :f_love:

I guess these really are straight up lottery tickets basically with a high chance of getting even a small amount. Heck as a cash player i can't complain :s_biggrin: beats the usual tournament ticket where i usually don't do well enough for the time investment.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze

Which challenge did you complete? Like I mentioned it takes up to 48 hours for players to receive their tickets so maybe it just requires a little further patience :)

Also you can always email their support of course, and they'll be happy to help you as soon as they can. Easiest way to do this is from the Help menu in your PokerStars software imo.
      in meanwhile i got also my 1st Ticket - let's see in what it will turn :s_biggrin:

Today's challenge will be +EV when i get ITM :D

nice Sunday to all Grinder

NVKS

Edit: MegaWin on Sundays Freeroll!!!! :s_cool:

0.30$
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I am curious for yesterdays challenge what tournaments are not counted for?? Would satellites be considered a valid tournament with a cash buyin?

• TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey mute20,

As far as I know, they should indeed count. As long as you pay a real money fee, the tournament should count!

Regards,
      Tino
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Another 30c in the bag! :f_cool:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Cashed every one of them so far :megusta:

Most for $0.30 though :facepalm:
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze

so far... lol

I would be interested to know, who is winning all these Tourneys... :s_confused:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam

so far... lol

I would be interested to know, who is winning all these Tourneys... :s_confused:
      Same here!

Only entered 1 though...

Just logged in to find I have 3 Tickets :f_love:

Can anyone work out the odds of actually win one of these?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam

so far... lol

Same here!

Only entered 1 though...

Just logged in to find I have 3 Tickets :f_love:

Can anyone work out the odds of actually win one of these?
      Chances of winning are SFA!