Zoom Hud Pt4

• jimmertron
      jimmertron
      Bronze
      HI everyone
      Anyone else having problems with Poker Tracker 4 and Zoom?
      Works fine for ring games and SNGs but does not pop up when i fire up Zoom tables. I have enabled Zoom on the configuration page but still nothing?
      Any ideas guys?

Winter is Coming :f_o:
  • 5 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Please review these instructions: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide#enabling-the-zoom-poker-hud

When playing at Zoom tables you must have the PokerStars software installed in English, and the hand histories must be written in English.

Once PokerTracker 4 is configured correctly, you simply need to follow these steps to ensure your HUD is operational on Zoom Poker tables. These steps must be followed exactly in this order, otherwise your HUD will not work.

1. Start PokerTracker 4
      2. Start PokerStars and Login to your account
      3. Click "Get Hands While Playing" in PokerTracker 4
      4. Join a Zoom Poker table
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      Please review these instructions: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide#enabling-the-zoom-poker-hud

When playing at Zoom tables you must have the PokerStars software installed in English, and the hand histories must be written in English.

Once PokerTracker 4 is configured correctly, you simply need to follow these steps to ensure your HUD is operational on Zoom Poker tables. These steps must be followed exactly in this order, otherwise your HUD will not work.

1. Start PokerTracker 4
      2. Start PokerStars and Login to your account
      3. Click "Get Hands While Playing" in PokerTracker 4
      4. Join a Zoom Poker table
      Hi, Is there any option to use leak buster in PokerTracker 4. I am new to poker and familiar with PT4 a little. But I am so much interested to know about it. :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi LynellHillaire,

At the top left of the Poker tracker window you will three tabs:

'Community' 'Play Poker' ' View Stats'.

Click View Stats and from there you will see another tab over on the right hand side called 'LeakTracker'

You can click that and use it, it comes pre-installed with PokerTracker.

Hope that helped, :)

Mal.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      There is an OSX version of LeakBuster, but we do not sell or support it - this app comes from a third party developer. Some of users like LeakBuster, others have commented that they can perform the same functions by combining their own post-game review using PokerTracker 4 reports and filters - along side PokerTracker 4's built in LeakTracker to learn what the optimal ranges for each key stat is - and how the stats work with one another. Its a personal choice in the end, the PokerTracker only method is far more powerful but it requires some additional time and labor to review whereas the LeakBuster method automates some of this review for you which saves time, but the impact on the brain may not be as effective since this is a short cut to reviewing your play - it all depends on how you learn more efficiently which is why its a personal choice.
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      There is an OSX version of LeakBuster, but we do not sell or support it - this app comes from a third party developer. Some of users like LeakBuster, others have commented that they can perform the same functions by combining their own post-game review using PokerTracker 4 reports and filters - along side PokerTracker 4's built in LeakTracker to learn what the optimal ranges for each key stat is - and how the stats work with one another. Its a personal choice in the end, the PokerTracker only method is far more powerful but it requires some additional time and labor to review whereas the LeakBuster method automates some of this review for you which saves time, but the impact on the brain may not be as effective since this is a short cut to reviewing your play - it all depends on how you learn more efficiently which is why its a personal choice.
      Thanks for your nice information. Yes... :) you are right. I am using the Leak Buster to save my time. It has some nice features to review. But I liked your great suggestion. I will follow your instructions and try to play with my personal choice. Thanks!