It's Mission time once again at PokerStars, but this time it has a football flavour.
Between June 11 - July 13 PokerStars is hosting Daily Challenges, Mission Week and a $1 million guaranteed Phase tournament.
You can even get a custom-made Football Fever avatar.
Go to the Events tab in the PokerStars client and look for Football Fever to join in.
Football Fever Daily Challenges
Over $500,000 will be given away between June 11-28. Simply complete Challenges and predict the outcome of upcoming matches to win.
• Visit the Football Fever window and click on the Live tab to view the available Challenges. Press Start to participate and follow the instructions before the time expires.
• For each completed Challenge you will receive a tournament ticket, which can be used to register for a $10,000 All-in Shootout, where $1,000 will be awarded to the winner.
• Use your ticket to compete in one of three All-in Shootouts named after the potential result of the big match that day (For example England to win, Italy to win, or Italy/England Draw).
• If you pick the right result, you stand a chance to win the money. The two incorrect results will have their tournaments cancelled.
• If you complete at least 10 Daily Challenges, you can potentially earn a ticket to the special Bonus Challenge All-in Shootout on June 28 at 15:05 ET, with a prize pool of $100,000, including $10,000 for the winner.
Football Fever Missions
Complete your chosen Mission between July 7-13 to win a ticket to one of three $75,000 All-in Shootouts on July 16.
Once registered for the All-in Shootout, you won’t even need to be present to be in with a chance of winning, as all players who have registered in advance will be all-in every hand until there’s a winner.
Choose one of the following Missions from the Football Fever tab:
• Play 10 real money SNGs
• Play 200 real money ring game hands, including ZOOM
• Play 7 real money scheduled tournaments
$1 million guaranteed Phase tournament - $100k to the winner
Play a $27 Football Fever Phase 1 tournament (running daily from June 11-July 5 at 05:25, 10:25, 13:25, 16:25 and 19:25 ET) and advance into Phase 2, where there’s a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool waiting.
Every Phase 1 tournament plays the same number of levels, and all remaining players will later combine in a single, Phase 2 tournament - played on July 6 - with their existing chip count.
Phase 2 takes place on Sunday, July 6 at 12:25 ET, with a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool, including at least $100,000 for the winner.
If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.