This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Kill´em by the Numbers!

• Tackleberry
      Tackleberry
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I´d like to invite you to my next coaching podcast - looking forward to see you there:

Poker-Course: Kill´em By The Numbers!

Podcast: Kill´em by the numbers - solving simple questions with CREV
      Podcast: Kill´em by the numbers - answering more complex questions pre / post
      Podcast: Kill´em by the numbers - analyzing the 3/4/5-bet-game BTN vs. SB
      Podcast: Kill´em by the numbers - complex range analysis with CREV on all streets

date/time: 05.08 and 19.08, 19:00 CET
      target group: NL25 - NL1k

CardrunnersEV is likely the most complex and most powerful tool for analyzing complete game scenarios available. We can solve almost any given question with it´s help, only limitation is the time and effort we are prepared to invest. Starting with the very basics of the tool I will show you how to answer simple questions like "can I 4bet/call with AKo from MP when getting 3-bet from the blinds?". While digging deeper and deeper into this powerful program we will end up with a complete range analysis over all streets where we defend our BTN-open against a 3-bet from SB.

Theoretical Concepts:
      • 4bet / call AKo from MP vs. BTN/SB-3-bet?
      • Go broke pre with TT from CO vs. blind-3-bets?
      • Setmine with small pockets (22-55) from MP vs. oop-3-bet?
      • EV when semi-bluff-shoving the flop with NFD in 3-bet pot?
      • What range to defend with from BB vs. BTN-minopen?
      • Preconditions to call strong hands on drawy turns rather than shove?
      • 3-barrel AK for value on AQ9s65 board in 3-bet pot?
      • How to play river with AQ on T76sAx?
      • Optimal BTN-defense-strategy vs. polarized SB-3bet?
      • How to construct ranges on all streets on 863s board in 3-bet pot SB vs. BTN?
  • 15 replies