Official 888 Rep now active in this forum

• 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hey All,

I'm the new 888 Rep and will be active here in our PokerStrategy forum! I'll be around regularly and look forward to helping with all questions and feedback that you have. We love hearing new ideas from the poker community, so send them along!

You can find the latest information on our promotions and signup bonuses in the sticky at the top of this forum (link here: 888poker: Promotions & Information)

As a new 888poker player you'll get:
      $10 to $888 bonus with your first deposit
      $88 free bonus in cash and tournament tickets
      100 StrategyPoints on deposit

For the next two weeks (until 20/10/2014), we are running our Live the Dream freeroll tournaments! The dedicated thread about this event is here: Live the Dream with 888poker!

-Everyone has received 2 free tickets to the freerolls! Just check your account!

-Every day we run 2 $5,000 freeroll Live the Dream tournaments
      -Prizes include $2,500 in cash and a Dream package for the winner

-Every day we run 5 $1,000 Dream ticket freerolls, open to all depositors -- no ticket needed

-Winner Dream Packages let you select an awesome package of your choice from 4 categories: High-Adrenalin, Holiday Getaways, VIP Sport & Music, and Gadgets & Gizmos.

Questions? Post them here or make a new thread in our forum.

See you on the tables!
  • 469 replies
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      1. Where is the logic that we can play 6snap tables but not more than 2snap tables at same stake?

2. Why did 888poker cap number of tables to 6. Can see marketing logic here?
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      I have played over 1.5 million hands on 888 and at the moment, it's my main site. so here are my 2 cents about small-mid stakes:

1) when are you going to do something about the waitlist bug, it has been reported since like forever, and now it is widely believed among regs that 888 is deliberatly ignoring this issue to discourage professional players etc ...

2) when are you going to do something about seating scripts and tables camping? 888rep on the 2+2 forums said that sitting out 4 handed waiting for a recreational player to sit is permitted, that is beyond retarded, please do something about it.

3) we are still waiting for an official statement about this matter :
      http://

I have lost money to this bot ring and I expect a refund, the rake we pay to 888 should include protection and security. you are the 2nd biggest network for the moment, and reputable poker rooms (stars and full tilt) has always refunded players who were victims of those bots. from what I've seen, none of those accounts play anymore, so I assume they have been banned, we want more information about wether their funds has been seized or not and what measures are 888 implemanting to prevent them from creating new accounts.

4) we have been promised the RSA token for ages and still no info, how hard it is ? can we have a deadline for that?

I'm raking at least 50k for 888 a year, I'm sure other regs rake more, so we deserve something in exchange, all I am demanding is our basic rights.

thank you.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Why can't we use a hud on snap tables?
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      888poker down? Got disconnected in the middle of action now I cant reconnect?

• imbahness
      imbahness
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc
      It only works with PT3+, they don't allow hem on snap for some reason, maybe he will tell us the logic

+1 For all of your ideas boooooooooooma, not that i think it matters, but at least you tried:)
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      still unable to connect to 888 - any news whats going on?
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Its on now was playing last 1.5h.
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Bronze
      so, bots you are saying booma.:)

• 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by PmagicLchocoOballs
      1. Where is the logic that we can play 6snap tables but not more than 2snap tables at same stake?

2. Why did 888poker cap number of tables to 6. Can see marketing logic here?
      Hi Pmagic,

Both of these decisions are because we believe it creates a healthier environment for all players
    • Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      Hello 888max.
      Nice to see an 888rep here on the forum.
      Could you please take a look into my topic that I've created here in the 888 section.

Have a good day.

Thanks!
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by booomm
      I have played over 1.5 million hands on 888 and at the moment, it's my main site. so here are my 2 cents about small-mid stakes:

1) when are you going to do something about the waitlist bug, it has been reported since like forever, and now it is widely believed among regs that 888 is deliberatly ignoring this issue to discourage professional players etc ...

2) when are you going to do something about seating scripts and tables camping? 888rep on the 2+2 forums said that sitting out 4 handed waiting for a recreational player to sit is permitted, that is beyond retarded, please do something about it.

3) we are still waiting for an official statement about this matter :
      http://

I have lost money to this bot ring and I expect a refund, the rake we pay to 888 should include protection and security. you are the 2nd biggest network for the moment, and reputable poker rooms (stars and full tilt) has always refunded players who were victims of those bots. from what I've seen, none of those accounts play anymore, so I assume they have been banned, we want more information about wether their funds has been seized or not and what measures are 888 implemanting to prevent them from creating new accounts.

4) we have been promised the RSA token for ages and still no info, how hard it is ? can we have a deadline for that?

I'm raking at least 50k for 888 a year, I'm sure other regs rake more, so we deserve something in exchange, all I am demanding is our basic rights.

thank you.
      Hi booomm,

1) The waiting list is definitely not being intentionally ignored. We've fixed and have been working on a lot of things over the past year -- auto rebuy/add-on (fixed), table balancing (fixed), final table deals, auto wait for big blind, and more -- the waiting list bug is in the pipeline to be addressed as soon as possible.

2) We have been warning and banning table campers. Sitting out once there are more than 2 players at a table is absolutely not permitted.

Right now we are working on tech solutions to this, but in the meantime have been checking everything manually, so do not see every instance. If you can send screenshots of any violations you see, that would absolutely help in catching them. We know that this is a frequent issue that is brought up and will do our best with any info we are given to catch violators.

3) I can't share info on other players' accounts here, but if you do feel you were harmed by the players in question, please send an email to support and the fraud department will look into your specific case.

4) I've sent this to the team in charge of such matters and will get back to you with what info I can.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hi guys,

I'm glad this has been active with many questions in only the first few days. In general we expect to be checking this forum nearly every day, but for the next ~10 days, I'm going to have limited internet, so responses may be a bit delayed. We will address everything as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      -Max
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imbahness
      so, bots you are saying booma.:)

I'm suspecting other chinese accounts to be bots too, I won't disclose any other info in public about it because I haven't looked in depth yet. but will def make a seperate thread on here or 2+2 about it if I ever come to a conclusion.

@888max thanks for the answer, but about question 3, I think it is 888 job to determine whoever lost money to those bots and refund them individually just like stars and full tilt does.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Hi,

You missed out my question 888max.

I appreciate the replies you have given to other people.
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      would be nice to add pending bonuses bar/information...
    • szef2000
      szef2000
      Bronze
      Hi 888Max!
      Will you tell us why we can not withdrawal our money via skrill ?
      I am awere you will not just like the 888 rep on 2+2 but I ask you anyway just to check if you really read this thread.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by PmagicLchocoOballs
      would be nice to add pending bonuses bar/information...
      I agree, this is a good idea. I have forwarded it to the software group in charge of such issues.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hi,

You missed out my question 888max.

I appreciate the replies you have given to other people.
      Sorry for missing this before. The answer is that we want to provide different playing environments with different game types and feel that no HUDs = a friendlier environment, which gives all players more choice to play within the environment that they feel is most comfortable.
    • danyseful
      danyseful
      Bronze
      Hello! You promised to answer yesterday regarding the problems you have with Skrill, withdrawals still being in process for a week, disconnection problems inc. That did not happen, nor here, or on 2p2, or anywhere else...Why is 888 just hiding the situation from it's customers and acts like everything is fine when things seem to be getting out of hand with them :facepalm: