DJokica get rich or die trying challenge

• DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Djokica get rich or die trying challenge

I started playing on Stars again one month ago with 63$

Mine BKR atm is 262 $ so that is what I will count as a starting point for challenge

Mine goal is 5000$ and more importantly playing regular on NL50 Stars.

I have bonus of 100$ if I make 6k VPP till 15 next month. Have currently 1500~ vpp and if I grind 230+ VPP a day I am going to make it.

This is mine first week.
      I am juggling between nl5 and nl10 idea was when I reach 275$ I switch to nl10… Its not working so well. Maybe is just mine bad playing poker, or variance… still don’t know. :( I was at 310$ and dropped to 240 and going back and forth.

I am playing zoom and regular 6 max tables.

I played till today 96.327 hands with average of 6bb/100 its most from nl2 and nl5

these stats are from this year.
  • 21 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi DJ!,

welcome in our challenge! Seems like PokerStars put you on a tough challenge to grind the 6k VPP!
      We will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Read you soon,
      SvenBe!
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      I will start with question... Is it mandatory to post every day>? It is kind of distracting to me... Nevertheless I will talk a bit about what happened from mine last post...

I did every day min of 310 Vpp/s per day... Mine BB/100 is not good at all, but I still managed to make some money. At first, it was a bit difficult to adapt to nl10. I needed to have 3 bet range and protecting the same one for zoom. I found a way of getting constant stream of fishes on regular table so that part was good.

I watched all videos from we33el series... (Really sry If I spell it wrong) and was amazed. Adjusted mine game a bit. Started to folding where I think I am beat. So atm..

BKR is 332$

From 21. This month till today I played 102.012 hands with average BB/100 of 4.12 some of that hands are from nl5, most are from nl10 in this period of week mine 3bet is 3.93 witch is too low i think. I will focus on 3bet bluffing spots, purely as a measure for preparing for nl25 and to have some experience in 3 bet pots where I am weak.

Mine rest stats are 21/15.8/ WTSD 25% W$SD 52.9 Agg 2.27

I am sure that videos from series of crushing micro stakes helped me a bit. So gl on tables guys, and lets dominate those fishes...
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Let’s update a bit...

I spent lot of time playing... I figured out that I can’t do volume as last month. I am toning it down because it really hurts mine playing profitably and maintaining mine focus. Let’s recap what happened this past couple of days…

I went a bit on a losing streak. To prolong it I tilted 3,4 buying and went down to 300~$... It was not a pretty picture… That day I stopped playing. I started tomorrow again. After that games went well. That was bad side of week. Now to the good sides.

Goal of clearing 6k Vpp-s is well on track. I cleared 4750 out of 6020 which means I need to clear 142 Vpps per day for next 9 days. That is manageable. Next I watched 2 videos from Stasia4242 and think about how to improve mine game.

Couple of concepts about 3beting IP/OOP went really well in mine mind after watching 2 coaching’s. Now, I feel like I have better control of mine games, and I feel like mine game plan of +ev plays is much more solid.

BKR atm is 397$

I am not sure when time to try out NL16 is but I will have time to think about it.
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      I just took a shot at NL16... It didnt went well... :(

hand 1 http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/6511406 this was probable a mistake to continue after check raise... I was like, If I see good turn.. I am shiping it.

hand 2. http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/6511407 variance or mine bad play?

pre flop, I was like, I shouldnt get any action from to much worst cards... So I wanna keep his bluff range, so I only call... Flop I consider well, was trying to keep his bluff range with check-call... donk turn...

Now, back to NL10 with 380$ brk :(
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Today was a nice day...

BKR is 445$

Couple of guys on nl10 decided to give me stacks for free... I gladly took it

I figured out a way to make a bit more profit... So I play hyper satellites for Sunday storm and with that money I play spin and goes for 1$ Got a bit profit form that...
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      I guess I am on a roll, today when I woke up I didnt feel Iike I wanna play poker... Was kinda not in a mood. I am going for bonus so every day I have a vpp challange to do. Today I am a bit behind on it not much...

I played a bit of poker... Had extremly good profit at the end, have 0 idea how, and where I made profit. no bonuses included.

Atm Bkr is 570$

I am playing zoom NL10, 2 standard tables of NL16 if there is action that I like... and satelites for sunday storm that cost 250 vpps to enter... Atm I have 45tournament dollars and registrated entry for sunday storm for tomorrow.

If anyone knows how to check up, or calculate how profitable am I on using mine VPP-s please suggest me...

GL on table guys...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by DjolusVicenus
      I will start with question... Is it mandatory to post every day>?
      No. It's not mandatory to post every day. Post to the routine you are comfortable with. Ofc we want to see you post as much as possible. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers

Laz
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      http://www.twitch.tv/jakisha001 come watch me if anyone wanna!
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Today was a fine day. On cash tables I didnt do well, I did 2 over calls. 1 was so strange that I couldnt figure out what is hand that villan is doing it that beats me. So I gave him 4$more that I should.

Second hand was 3bet KK OOP sb pot where he called and floped top set on low board... 458... I beted all 3 streets... 1 whole stacke went there....

I did do well in satelites and fine in Spin and go...

Worst part of day, was sunday storm. I h8 playing turnaments... I finished in prizes got 50$...

BKR is 602$
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Lets do a quick recap... Poker gods are not good for us this couple of days. We are losing money. No worries, we do make mistakes and lose more so my main focus this afternoon was to think about spots where I missed bluffs... Spots where I over called and spuew money... and spots where I generally played bad.

I found a lot. Was kind of deppressed... For a while... Then it hitted me. I am playing wining poker and I am good. Just need to control a bit better and everything will be fine. So it was time for a new sistem of playing.

Mine goal was to hitultimate bonus which I did... But it is not showing in our money bc I lost a lot.

BKR is 557$ witch doesnt looks like we lost much, but bare in mind we got 100$ bonus .... So I made some decisions that will change the way I play... First I will play on 3 sites.

1.PokerStars I will use for volume of hands when I dont have good reg tables on other sites...
      2. Poker888 was fish frendly but it is harder and harder for me to find fish there... I do search for them... There I have 350$ and willl treat them as non existant and count only that I make from today for challange.
      3. Some Bosnian poker site. There I have 469e and will count that for starting base line as 0 for playing...

I did instaled pokerSnowie and kinda like it...

Does anyone consider to buy it?

For a microstakes guy like me it does cost a lot so I am not sure I will but if :(

I will make detalied plan for playing... as a next goal.

Idea is to play 3x2 hours as optimal and 1x2 hours as minimum a day.

Anyone has any idea how to mannage and create a good plan? or some resourses to do so?

If anyone reads it... GL guys on tables... and crush em!
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      19.102 hands
      BKR 589,76$ * took me 5 minutes to calculate from all sites.

Did a bit of adusting mine game, using poker snowie... Did some bad plays and some tilts... Gonna be fine when I stabilize....
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      I did sent to cash out 100$ for some creams and some shaving mashine... It was nessesery :(
    • nmarkov2
      nmarkov2
      Silver
      great show today

I hope it will continue :)
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Ty man! Glad you liked it!

Back to mine Jornal. Today poker gods were kind to me. I played only 2 sessions. both on PokerStars.
      In playing time it was 2xtables 3hours long stretch. We did earn a bit.

As for mine goals...

I started to watch They Call IT GTO series and am currently at 4th video. Like it a lot.

I do practice in PokerSnowie at start and at end of the day. I gonna do it for 20 minutes every day that.

I do stream 1 session a day. Would like to hear what do you guys think is it a good idea to steam?

that is it from me, GL and HF guys.
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Today still a good day, and poker gods are on mine side. I like this. I did saw some changes in mine play influances by PokerSnowie. If this is not just variance, and this continues, I think I will pay for PokerSnowie. Just gonna give it 1 more week to see for sure.

Mine red line is close to brake even. Mine overrall BB/100 from this week is 22 which is luck like min of half and maybe, just maybe an improvement of mine game. Sample is to small to make any calls still.

I do a bit more of tricky playes.

I did today 3 sesions I think around 5 hours of playing.

BKR is healty. Bc I have distributed money around I will not calculate how much I have atm. its to much work.

I do go now to finish 5th video from series of They call it GTO~ witch is quite good. And made me think about things that I do.

Guys, GL, hf! Let the poker gods be on our side.
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Good luck on your journey. Getting out of the micros with the rake is challenging I guess but you seem to work hard enough to overcome it. Maybe that's a reason why I'm stuck at NL100, there are plenty of guys like you moving up that have worked a lot harder than I did over the last 2 years and they eat me alive :D
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Ty man. If I am at NL100 with +ev playes. I would be ok with that. But as allways, Sky is the limit.

If you aim for the stars, you will land at least at moon :)

So now, I am quite fine with sessions. Poker gods were kind to me. Not to many misspalyes, I do know about 1 from yesterday, where I called turn in 3bet pot OOP when I know there shoud be fold. I was holding QQ and flop was Kxx, play there is check-call flop, and check-fold turn if not hit Q. I called turn for 7$ and wasted a bit money there. In mine defens guy was green by all stats in HM, over solid sample size, so I was thinking that, there mine QQ have ok all in value.

skip from that.

I will calculate mine BKR tomorrow, I did sent 20e to skrillex to make a card, so there is a bit of less money show thant I do have. I am not woried about that.

Now for goal settings, past week, I played at least 2x2hours each day and I am happy with that.

I watch a bit more videos and today video will be pleno1 european poker tour, and I do hope that I find some good tips there to improve mine game.
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Today poker gods were not in mine side. lost 60$. quite a big hit for a session. I think I made 1 minor mistakes... I am not sure is it a mistake to go QQ BTN vs SB all in but I did... Lost stack there too, 2 minor unlucky and that is all around 60$ :(

so lets see our BKR atm is 676,25$
      we played 13.917 hands.

Wont play for today any more... Gonna go for poker snowie session and 1 edu video...
    • teddypoker
      teddypoker
      Bronze
      Hi DjolusVicenus,

Please don't forgot to update weekly your progress here:
      Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread

Tx in advance and good run at the tables!