Final Destination ..... $1.5k?!?

• srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Hello!

At the moment of writing this I'm 35 y/o from Croatia, having full time job and play poker recreationally for about 5 years. Played at lots of platform but now I'm playing @ Pokerstars Zoom NL5 and 888 Poker regular NL4 and trying to put in Netbet so I can get SP. Highest limit I've played is NL10 at Everest and recently at Pokerstars Zooming NL10 (didn't go well :f_mad: ), all FR tables or low variance poker.

I know basics of poker, yes I'm a fish, have read couple of books and watched videos but the most valuable book I read was „ The Mental Game of Poker“ vol.1 from Jared so I'm trying applying that text, not only to poker career but in life, general. Also reading PS article although they are outdated but for limits that I'm playing they are still applicable cause consider that atricles like a basics when starting playing.

This is my first blog, hope the only one, where I'll post graphs, hands i and other stuffs for Bankroll challenge. Although, my intention to start blog was when I reach at least NL25, I've decided to start right know to help me improving my game, learn from others i motivate me for this, I hope, long journey. I'll post weekly, monthly graphs and some statistics so come along....

This year:

ZOOM

For Get Rich or Die Trying – The Bankroll Challenge my first milestone is $1.5k, I'll combine bankrolls so starting bankroll is around $250. All deposits, rakebacks, cashouts are implemented in bankroll so if I withdraw some money that will be deducted from Bankroll. Wish me luck and hope to see you soon!

Bankroll Challenge:

Starting Bankroll: $260,61
      Milestone: $1500

Week 0
      Hands: -
      Profit: -
      Yield: -
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Current Bankroll: $260,61
      Overall Profit: 0
      Overall Progress: 0%
  • 52 replies
    • palaidnis
      palaidnis
      Bronze
      Looking forward to your jorney! Good luck !:f_biggrin:
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by palaidnis
      Looking forward to your jorney! Good luck !:f_biggrin:
      Thanks palaidnis! And good luck at tables :f_thumbsup:
    • stompy91
      stompy91
      Bronze
      Good luck mate!

I'm doing the same to be honest so hopefully you don't get my of my money at 10nl ;) haha
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stompy91
      Good luck mate!

I'm doing the same to be honest so hopefully you don't get my of my money at 10nl ;) haha
      Thanks mate and you're so safe :f_biggrin: . I'm such a huge fish at ZOOM and far away from NL10 at 888.

See you and good luck :f_wink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey srna10,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • teddypoker
      teddypoker
      Bronze
      Welcome to the BR challenge and wish you best luck achieving your goal :gl:
    • remy18
      remy18
      Basic
      Good luck and stay focused!!
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Hey srna10,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
      Welcome to the BR challenge and wish you best luck achieving your goal :gl:
      Good luck and stay focused!!
      Thanks mates, and stop by sometimes whenever you feel like.

Good luck at tables and see you soon :f_thumbsup:
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      First week of Bankroll Challenge went great, especially at 888 Poker while at Zoom it was another BE week, what really pisses me off. Hit a upswing at NL4 (888) and feel very comfortable and hope I'll improve my Zoom-ing. Later will post some hands with difficuilt decisions and spots.

See you soon.

Zoom

Week 1

Hands: 8337
      Profit: +$30
      Yield: +10.32%
      Current Bankroll: $290,61
      Overall Profit: +$30
      Overall Progress: 2%
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Second week started very well, especially at ZOMM, making over 6 BI but then hit downswing with few coolers and mistakes. So, I've decided to play some regular NL5 tables and so far things are going great. I didn't quit ZOOM but at the moment think I'll play regular tables to rebuild some confidance and bankroll, ofc. ZOOM is killing me right now, and I feel something like this....

But also it's great for learning because of volume so I can implement some newly learned concepts. I'll try again with ZOOM when I hit 40 BI limit. At 888 things also going well, today started to play NL6, there aren't so many tables at this limit so I'll combine it with NL4. Overall, another week in green so I'm very satisfied.

This weeks graphs:

PS

Week 2

Hands: 7878
      Tournaments: 2MM
      Profit: +$22.42
      Yield: +7.71%
      Current Bankroll: $313.03
      Overall Profit: +$52.42
      Overall Progress: 3.49%

PS: Thx Pokerstrategy for upgrade :f_pleased:
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      First 2 days of week didn't start well, but I manage to end challenge week in green. I'm still adjusting at NL5 regular tables, it's softer than ZOOM, villains bluffs much more and it's lot easier to stack off. Made some mistakes with river calls, but it's hard to fold premiums and TP :f_ugly: , must learn that. NL6 at 888 seems a little tougher but there are more calling stations and made some profit also. My bankroll are almost same so this will be a challenge in which platform will first hit $300 goal, with 7 tables of NL5 at PS and 3 tables NL at 888.

Graphs:

PS

In days to come will post 3-5 biggest wins/losses and some interesting hands, so you can comment what I'm doing wrong or right. Challenge is going well and hope to keep run in green.

Week 3

Hands: 9794
      Profit: +$26.30
      Yield: +8.40%
      Current Bankroll: $339.33
      Overall Profit: +$78.72
      Overall Progress: 5.25%
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      I fail posting hands, but promise I'll find time to post and comment few interesting hands. Week 4 was so-so, hit downswing at 888 but major upswing at PS. I'm not satisfied with volume, and hope to put more hours in following weeks. It's good to see bankroll growing, maybe slow but I'm satisfied because still learn basics. I've got additional monitor plug into laptop so I can tile 10 tables (6 PS + 4 888) and so far multitabling is going good.

Graphs:

888-weekly

PS-weekly

888-july

PS-july

Monthly graphs also look good, had some ups and downs, must find some way to get my game consistetly.

Week 4

Hands: 7209
      Profit: +$18,71
      Yield: +5.51%
      Current Bankroll: $358,04
      Overall Profit: +$97,43
      Overall Progress: 6.50%
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      I'm not satisfied with volume in week 5, played around 4k hands but still ending in green. Weekend days were pretty up/down , it could be better but I didn't play my best or close to best game, maybe B and C-game. Sometimes I was playing tired so I didn't have sharp focus like usually. Also, I'm getting to secondary monitor and playing with 10 tables, so far so good and hope it will get better.

Graphs:

PS

Week 5

Hands: 3924
      Profit: +$9,91
      Yield: +2.77%
      Current Bankroll: $367,95
      Overall Profit: +$107,34
      Overall Progress: 7,16%
    • PokarFace
      PokarFace
      Basic
      See you on the forums. Keep calm...and Yolo Shove!!!
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokarFace
      See you on the forums. Keep calm...and Yolo Shove!!!
      See you mate, keep calm and crush those microstakes!!!!
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      I've decide to take a shot and try to apply what I learn to the tables, part after part. I'll be still learning new stuff but try to concentrate and get focus on one particular thing when playing session. You know what it's say, you need 5 minutes to learn and lifetime to master. So, for this week and maybe next, will be preflop ranges (or, cc, 3bet). I'm playing with this ranges but sometimes I get wander off and play some questionable hands. So, main focus for playing will be preflop ranges and memorize them.

This are FR ranges so look at them and feel free to comment, are they to tight, loose, what about 3bet ranges, cold call, in what way are different from yours and etc. Maybe there are some errors in headline of pics but you what's real meaning.

UTG

MP

CO

BTN

SB

BB
    • teddypoker
      teddypoker
      Bronze
      HI srna10,

at a first look your UTG opening range is way to loose, not sure if you will make profit opening KQo, ATs and not even with 55 66 AJs QJs and KJs
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by teddypoker
      HI srna10,

at a first look your UTG opening range is way to loose, not sure if you will make profit opening KQo, ATs and not even with 55 66 AJs QJs and KJs
      Hi teddy and thanks for your comment.

Luckily, I'm making profit with those hands that you underline, although it's just some 10k hands combined from 888 and PS. Overall, from EP positions I'm making pretty decent :profit: , on 888 I'm making best profit in regard to other positions with 32bb/100 :f_thumbsup: . I need to improve my SB/BB winrate, that are spots where I bleed money :censored:
    • teddypoker
      teddypoker
      Bronze
      The sample is too small to get a conclusion, but i suggest to keep under close observation this possition to be able to adjust it if is the case ;)