Cristiano Ronaldo $1 Million Spin & Go’s

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

PokerStars Cristiano Ronaldo Spin & Go's

As king of football's elite, Cristiano Ronaldo enjoys the very best things life has to offer. The Real Madrid ace is never seen without his designer gear from his watch to his headphones to his fancy cars, each item is always high quality.

And while PokerStars can't get you a starring role at the Bernabau, they can help you replicate their famous Portuguese number 9's off-field style thanks to the return of their Cristiano Ronaldo Edition $1 Million Spin & Go’s.

For a limited period, you can win the chance to become a millionaire in just minutes, just like the twelve other millionaires created by Spin & Go’s over the past year all from as little as $0.50.

Prizes on offer include Ronaldo DVDs, ROC By Monster - Sport Black Platinum headphones, and TAG Heuer CR7 Special Edition watches and even an amazing supercar.

And that's not all. PokerStars are also giving away $1 Million Spin & Go tickets to win entry to any All-in Shootout tournament, played daily at 08:17 ET and 14:17 ET until February 21, 2016. It doesn't cost you anything to participate, and you can register as many times as you want!

How to get involved

The Cristiano Ronaldo Edition $1 Million Spin & Go’s will start as soon as three players have registered, when the prize pool will be revealed. It could be anything from double your buy-in, or a great Cristiano Ronaldo prize, up to a staggering 2,000,000 times your $0.50 buy-in and a million dollar top prize.

Prize breakdown

How to redeem your prizes

If you win any of the great Cristiano Ronaldo prizes then you will need to redeem the item(s) won in the VIP Store, via the in-store category ‘$1 Million Spin & Go Prizes’ (available until February 25).

To redeem the item(s) you will need a voucher code - which is listed in the item description text in the VIP Store - plus StarsCoin which will be issued to your account within 72 hours of winning the prize. The number of StarsCoin credited to your account is listed in the above table.

If you do not want to redeem any item(s), you can choose to spend your StarsCoin on anything in the VIP Store, such as PokerStars merchandise, cash or tournament tickets. For example, if you you win a supercar valued at $450,000 you can choose to use your StarsCoin and buy cash from the ‘VIP Cash Rebates’ category of an equivalent value.

Also at PokerStars: Cash Game Quests

Complete your daily Cash Game Quest for an instant cash prize of up to $10,000!

Make a winning start to 2016 by bagging free cash prizes. Simply by completing your daily quest, you could receive a random reward from $1 up to $10,000. Quests can be claimed by playing Hold‘em cash or Zoom cash games so start playing now to claim your rewards.

Your quest challenges will appear daily in the ‘Challenge’ window in the PokerStars desktop client and the minimum buy-in is $0.05/$0.10.

As soon as you have completed your Quest, consisting of three Challenges that must be completed in consecutive order, you will receive an instant reward. Rewards are allocated randomly - ranging from a minimum of $1 to $10,000 in cash.

You can view any prizes won in the Challenges window, and cash rewards will be yours to keep, with no restrictions, and no earning requirements.

Log in every day to complete a new Quest, and for your chance to win up to $10,000.

The chances of getting each random rewarded prize are as follows:

Good luck!

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 4 replies
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      If you won a prize in a Ronaldo Spin&Go, would you take it, or would you rather spend the Starscoin for other things? That's what I would do, I can't afford maintenance of a super car, the watch is ugly, I don't care about Ronaldo's story on a DVD, only thing I'd consider keeping are the headphones.
    • RibezRNMD
      RibezRNMD
      Basic
      Yeah the DVD prize is ridiculous and when it comes to the car and the watch you should just take the money and run. As far as the headphones go I'm not quite sure but I'd rather take the money, buy cheaper headphones and perhaps use the rest of the money for a Sunday Mill ticket. :f_cool:
    • alenomg
      alenomg
      Bronze
      I agree with with both of you, I dont know about headphones, they seem cool, but I think I will never win any of that, I'm never that lucky, I even lose with AA preflop mostly :)
    • profimaximus
      profimaximus
      Bronze
      I will definitely choose money (starcoins) insted of any prize.
      (if I choose prize, I'll be robbed by our custom :f_biggrin: )