Micros for a living

• FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      Hi , My name is Fernando i`m a Brazilian student , i`m cursing Computer Science and also studying english . Since march of past year i have been playing poker to pay my colege , english class and some other small basic needs , but i went on a downswing + lazy + desmotivated os the end of the year and i lost almost all of my bank , i used to play nl25 on stars but i lost almost all of my money right now i`m playing on planet win 365 and i have only 57 euros bankroll . My plan is to go back to nl2 and rebuild my bankroll . I will start tomorow i will be posting some results and thoughts about the game and life here if anyone is interested .
      My Goal for this month is make at least 150 euros at nl2 i will be playing at least 4 hours per day and lets see what i can do :f_thumbsup:
  • 136 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Fernando

It’s nice to see that you started a challenge to improve your bankroll. Maybe it’s a good idea to use our Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion. That could help you as well to stimulate if you have a nice goal with a nice reward for it.

Are you playing full ring or shorthanded cash games?
      Further I wish you all the best with improving your game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      i will participate , I will start it today with €57.79 and my goal is to reach $/€ 5k till the end of the year

• FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      i will be playing nl2 6max for now
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      First day , yesterday i was complaining with the support of the room that i`m playing about a promotion called loss back, basicaly they give you back 30% of the amount that you lost on the week , the thing is, on the site is saying : Only play on No Limit Holdem tables at stakes up to and including NL200 (€1/€2) where at least 3 players are dealt into the hand , so i thought it would count every hand of 6max then but it only counts hands where 3 players or more invested money or something like that and even tough i lost a lot of money playing nl5 on the past week i didnt receive anything cause i was positive in multway pots :f_confused: , so i sent alot of emails saying that i lost because i didnt know that only multway pots counts , and the support said that to me :

Dear Luiz Fernando,

Sorry for the delay in responding, it took time to complete all the checks needed in order to confirm our final answer.
      At first, we would like to point out that the number of hands eligible for LossBack bonus is a result of an auotmatic calculation.
      On your request we've doubled checked your Poker activity for the last week and we can confirm that there are no discrepancies on our side. Please note that this promotion is active on our site for a long time and up to now we didn't have any irregularites in our software.
      To be absolutely sure in our results we've checked a few random players with a similar number of hands as yours who didn't receive a bonus for interested period and we confirmed that numbers are matching the automatic calculation.

Since you are our new player and you've played so many hands on our tables, we've decided to credit your Poker account with 10€ bonus.

We remain at your disposal.

Best regards,
      planetwin365

soo more 10€ for the account wich is a big help for me in this situation haha.

on the tables the day was awesome too .

Results of the day :

Hands played : 4252
      Result : + €15.27
      Bankroll : €83.06
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      Good day at the tables but bad day out of it , i woke up 10 am to play and my internet wasnt working i called the support and the guy came here and fixed it around 2pm , besides that i lost my cell phone i dont know how :f_confused: , anyway results of the day :

Hands played : 5432
      Result : + €8.70 , +€5 bonus
      Bankroll : €96.76
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Fernando,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      a lot of KK x AA QQ x KK AK x AA etc etc etc , thats describes the day :f_mad: .

Results of the day :

Hands played : 4965
      Result : - 10.05
      Bankroll : 86.71
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      the end of the first week of the challenge , so far so good , today i played super bad but ended up realy well I cold had folded 2 hands that i played suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper bad and threw 5 euros on the trash . I will try to make the 300 euros mark this month with the rakeback and bonus , just 200 more , i need this because i will need to cashout at least 100 to pay my colege and english classes .
      Results of the day :

Hands played : 5053
      Result : + €12.04
      Bankroll : €98.75
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      only 4 days on this first week , i will try to play at least 6k hands per day on the next weeks , the problem is the software and the lack of a table ninja or something like that .

Week 1

Hands : 19700
      Profit : + €25.96 + €15 Bonus
      Current BR : €98.75
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      Started the day pretty well but ended up winning less than a BI :( , at some point i was realy tired of playing maybe this caused the bad end

Results of the day :

Hands played : 6216
      Result : + €1.72
      Bankroll : €100.43
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      another BE day T.T , but its ok if i maintain the winrate like this i will be able to play nl5 next month .

Results of the day :

Hands played : 5295
      Result : - €0.57 Bonus + €5
      Bankroll : €104.86
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      well it seems that this blog will be more like a diary haha xD , anyway today was the best day of the challenge so far the cards were on my side today :sfishg: , i dont think i will be able to play the 6k hands per day that i wanted because i can only play 20 tables at the same time because the players leave the table and i need to manualy go to the software and put it to search for another and also i think i can only play 20 table between 11 AM till 5pm , so its hard to make a 4:30 - 5:00 hour session with almost no real break, I will try my best but i think its only possible to play a bit more than 5k .

Results of the day :

Hands played : 5391
      Result : +€22.03
      Bankroll : €126.89
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      just a quick report today ,

Results of the day :

Hands played : 5246
      Result : + €0.22
      Bankroll : €127.11
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Hey!
      Looks like your monthly goal is not that far away :f_thumbsup:
      Keep it up and best of luck!
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      thanks bro , hopefully i will end this month with 300 euros to cashout 100 and start nl5 with 200.
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      the day started pretty well today i was winning all of the hands and the players were soooooo bad lol , i thought it was going to be a more than 10 bi`s day but after the 2 hours the game stagnated anyway i ended up pretty well .

Results of the day :

Hands played : 5346
      Result : + €10.95 +€5 Bonus
      Bankroll : €143.06

i`m thinking about get one bonus of $10 from skrill here of pokerstrategy and deposit more $10 and with $30 deposit at titan poker to play some speed poker nl5 and get gold status here to watch some videos , probably i will do this on the end of the month.
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      i played for around 2 hours , tooo hot here in brazil , my computer is on fire :f_confused: , the good part of the day was that i won a freeroll that i played , 24 players and 100€ prize , i got the first place for €40 :D :

Results of the day :

Hands played : 1963
      Result : + €3.55 +€40 freeroll
      Bankroll : €186.61

feeling confident to start playing nl5 i think i will do this soon .
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      i think now its time for nl5 , i`m completely destroying nl2 , i think i will be able to be positive on nl5 , i`m playing 20 tables and having a realy big winrate on nl2 , so far i played 53k hands on 11 days and i`m 8.1bb/100 with 86.64 profit , if my calculation is correct . so tomorrow i will start nl5 .

Week 2

Hands played : 33640
      Result : +€60.72 +€40 freeroll +€10 Bonus , Total : +€110.72
      Bankroll : €209.43 (0.04 cents are missing idk why )
    • FernandoCosta
      FernandoCosta
      Bronze
      started at nl5 today , I reduced the amount of tables to 12 to start , the day was not that bad , i lost to a lot of bad beats like AA x AT , AK x 92o , etc... but i still manage to finish BE , so its pretty good because i think i will be able to win a lot in a good day .

Results of the day :

Hands played : 3738
      Result : - €0.22 + €5 Bonus
      Bankroll : €214.21