This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Bankroll Challenge] RukovGrind - more results, less excuses !

• KrisRukov
      KrisRukov
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello RukovGrind gang !
      To all my old followers - well, you ask for videos in English and there you have them :) Thank you for your support !

To my new readers and hopefully followers :

I`m Kris Rukov and i am cash game coach for PokerStrategy.com
      This will be my blog mainly for my series of videos "RukovGrind" where i will give you basic guideline how to escape the curse of the micros and start making some real dough :f_cool:

I just got back from a lil` Vegas vacation where i met some amazing people and visited awesome places in Arizona, Utah and Nevada But most importantly i got to drive one of my favorite cars. I will be posting some videos and pics here that will not be poker related and i`ll be happy to see what are you guys up to and what amazing places you`ve visited. After all poker gives us freedom and this was the main reason i wanted to become a pro. I`m not stuck at one place. I can play in Spain today and in China next week. We only live once after all.

About the challenge - from NL2 to NL50 in not too much time! :

• Limit: I will start on NL2
      • Starting bankroll: $100
      • Goal: $1000
      • Bankroll management:
        - >UP - when I have 25 BI for the next stake
        - >DOWN - not going to happen! When I am down to 20 BI
        - >Main game Texas hold`em 6max cash zoom in PokerStars
        - >Bonuses will be added to the bankroll

>Extra content : on top of the blog you'll get a weekly video
      You can also check out my videos in the video section of PokerStrategy.com
      i will be posting the videos with 1 week delay - this way you`ll get a "taste" of what's coming up next week in this week's episode :f_thumbsup: [/list]

About me :

I don`t like talking about my personal life much but i`m 29 ( soon to be 30 ) from Bulgaria, funny, witty and sarcastic :badteeth: . I play up to NL500 live and up to NL200 online. I started playing poker seriously about 2 years ago ( 2014 ) and i had quite some help from a poker buddy. Now i`m playing mainly live hard and having fun harder. In 2015 i had about 15 students from NL2 and NL5, some of them got to play NL100 and the rest reached NL50 stakes which is amazing. Of course when a student is doing good it is not only the coach's contribution. If the student is determined he will succeed and have results, if he's not - he will have more excuses.
      Back to me - my hobbies include clubbing, beach or pool with a cocktail in my hand, sufring, skimboarding ( you know ... cuz we don`t have much waves in Bulgaria ), exotic cars ( as you`ll see in the video ),reading, discussing concepts, travelling and others.

Social Media:

come and like my page on facebook
      IG : k_rukov
      twitter @k_rukov
      SnapChat : k_rukov

For the readers that reached the end of this page - here is a little present for you guys. Have fun :gl:

• 104 replies