Natural8: Promotions & Information

• 16 replies
    • fred7790
      fred7790
      Bronze
      Hi,

I can't find information on their license. Does any jurisdiction oversee that site?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by fred7790
      Hi,

I can't find information on their license. Does any jurisdiction oversee that site?

Hi fred7790,

No trolling in here, please. :sifflote:

Two simple clicks on "MORE and "ABOUT US" on their website reveal the following:

Fully Licensed Platform
      ​Natural8 is a fully licensed company based in the Philippines operating in full compliance with all legal requirements. It is free for players to join and there are no hidden fees.
      :s_thumbsup:
    • phgmor
      phgmor
      Bronze
      I would like to play in the room, but I do not know if it is safe.

Anyone playing in the room could leave some feedback?

How was to cash out? or things like it.

I downloaded the room, but through the cashier I could not deposit.

So I contacted the support through facebook and they offered me a deposit option through the support.

I do not know how it would be to withdraw this money later.
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Same procedure.
      They are really quick and helpful.
      Obviously I would not abuse them and request a cashout like 30mins after you deposited but otherwise it's worked fine when we tested. :)
    • BeN78
      BeN78
      Platinum
      Hi,
      In the withdrawal options it states Pokerstars.

How does this work?

thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey BeN78,

You will need to contact them through their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/natural8dotcom.

Regards

Laz
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hi PokerStrategists,

This is Jack, and I will be here to help with any questions you have regarding http://www.natural8.com.

Feel free to ask me anything, suggest any improvements, anything at all.

Here to help :)

Best,
      Jack
    • ShovingLoose
      ShovingLoose
      Silver
      Will Sit 'n Go's 9 or 10 man be offered soon?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Not in the current development window, the current MTTs are like 5-10 tables SNGs, so that’s the focus atm.
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      https://calvinayre.com/2017/10/25/poker/bryan-paris-joins-natural8s-team-hot-wins-first-day-office/
    • elvinkoh1
      elvinkoh1
      Bronze
      What about players in Bosnia? I know some UK sites do not allow our members to make registration there?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      If you can login and create an account, your country is fine.

The list of current accepted countries can be found here: natural8.com/deposit
    • Constantin11
      Constantin11
      Bronze
      Hello!
      I made an account at Natural8 in the past week. Played a bit to test the rakeback system, but didn't get anything back.
      Will I get rakeback or the Fish Buffet rewards will apply to me as well?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello, you should get your rakeback every Monday under the old rakeback system. The last rakeback paid will be yesterday, 30th Oct at around 1200GMT.

This week onwards, Fish Buffet loyalty programme will apply, this is realtime payouts once a spin has been achieved.

For more information: https://natural8.com/news/49
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold

Natural8 Presents Our New Loyalty Program, the Fish Buffet!

Play your way up the food chain for greater rewards!

Starting today, 30 October 2017, Fish Buffet will replace our current flat rakeback program, which will no longer be available to players.

Fish Buffet is a dynamic multi-tier loyalty scheme aimed at rewarding players based on the volume and frequency of their play, allowing them to earn greater rewards!

With the new Fish Buffet program, players can potentially earn up to 100% rakeback if they are lucky!

Step1 - Opt-In (The Most Important Step)

Opt-In for the Fish Buffet loyalty program in the Natural8 poker client. All players must opt-in for the Fish Buffet loyalty program or they will NOT receive ANY rewards!

Step2 - Start Playing To Earn Great Rewards

Start playing poker on Natural8.com to earn Fish Buffet Points (FP). One Fish Buffet Point (FP) will be accumulated towards the Fish Buffet loyalty program every time a player generates $0.01 in rake.

Step3 - Level Up For Even Greater Rewards

The Fish Buffet Rewards Program has 25 different levels.

Each different level has respective FP and time limit requirements to unlock.

The Fish Buffet rewards program offers a total of 25 different levels to unlock and each level has varying FP and time limit requirements, meaning a player must earn a specific amount of FPs within a time frame in order to advance to the next level. Similar to the marine food chain, there are eight different statuses attached to the levels, which are Plankton, Shrimp, Goldfish, Crab, Octopus, Whale, Shark, and VIP. More details are provided below:

When the required FP amount is accumulated with the time limit, the corresponding level will be unlocked and a player will be given the opportunity to spin a wheel that offers different rewards per level. If the required FP amount is not met within the given time frame, then the FP for that level will expire and the player will be demoted to the previous level.

Check out how the rewards vary per level below:

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: PLAYERS MUST OPT-IN FOR THE FISH BUFFET PROGRAM TO RECEIVE ANY REWARDS / RAKEBACK!

It is important that players read and understand the informational poster below. You can click on it to zoom in on your browser:

The previous Rakeback program (Rakeback 35%) is discontinued on October 30th after the last Rakeback instance on Monday, October 30th at 01:00:00 (GMT+8).
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Natural8.com contest for new tournament ideas! $5,000 up for grabs