Spin n go challenge 160 to 1k only mobile devices !! later with Tim64

• SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have decided to back here once again, cause last time it did made influence, and it did motivated me !
      Those who dont know me, I have completed one challenge 99 to 1k in 15 weeks.
      I am grinding 3$ at pokerstars currently having a 20 BI dowsing not a best start.. But I know the variance, and I guess i know how to deal with it. I am okay to move down to 1/0.5/0.25 when it is necessary.

My plan so far:
      0 - 25 $ -- 0.25 $ Spins,
      25 - 100 $ -- 1$ spins
      100 - 405 $ (1st time, later 350) -- 3$ spins
      350 and above -- 7$ spins (here our coach Tim64 will come to help me)

I will be hiring Tim only at 7$ limit, cause I think I do have an edge at 3$, and it should be beatable for me, or it should be enough free material to beat it.
      Also I will exclude all the rakeback from my challenge, cause all the stars coins will go on clothing's ! I like t-shirts, and hoodies !

What is poker for me, and why I have decided to use only mobiles, and exclude rb, and rest sh... ?
      Fun it is all about having fun !
      Poker is jut a game for me, and don't have plans to go for pro, or make it as a additional source of income. $ in my balance its like points the more you have, the better you are, but even fun games requires skills, that's why I will hire Tim64 hopefully soon.

Why only mobile devices ?
      Because it make it easier for me to grind, so no graphs for you sorry.. Unless you know how get HH from mobile to PT4.

I will be tracking tourney count regarding VPPs i have collected per week (I will use my laptop for this.. as well as for blog updates.

Overall I am a fish with a passion which is healthy for poker economy !
  • 13 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Good luck and I look forward to our first coaching soon!
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      I hope that it will be soon !

I am not going to make daily updates, but for a start..
      usually I play much more, but I got stuck at work, due high work overload it's end of the year..

Tournaments : 17 (VPP's 22.34)
      Profit: 12 $
      Balance: 172
      SC: 633

First SC goal is a Black no limit hoodie for 3800 sc.
      I am still at chrome (15/25), soon I will be at silver, so it will make it easier to achieve.
    • pokerplayernumber1
      pokerplayernumber1
      Gold
      Hi SirPaulius,

Nice challenge.

Seems like you are experienced player.
      I'm playing spin and goes without HUD too, but don't have a mental strenght to play them regularly.

Good luck with challenge :f_drink:
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Thanks !

I'm playing spin and goes without HUD too, but don't have a mental strenght to play them regularly.
      As long as I am playing 1 table, HUD is not a big loss, but I miss notes and labels..

Also I do not thing that this challenge would work after 7's, but if I will have a success on this, I will fire up new one for 15's obviously rb included.

quick update !
      Tournaments : 21 (VPP's 27.72)
      Profit: 6 $
      Balance: 178
      SC: 753
      I am still at chrome (16/25)

Sooner or later I will put my volume.. to atleast 30/day average given that I am one tabling it's not that bad..
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Hi,

Seems that I am getting out of downswing, or just started playing better. I do have a feeling I will play ~200 trn at weekend.
      Tournaments : 28 (VPP's 36,96)
      Profit: 12$
      Balance: 190
      SC: 843
      I am still at chrome (18/25)
      Still - ~12 BI at spins from my original deposit.. started spins with ~225.
      actually bigger, but I spewed some money here and there I made a deposit of 220, but I got reward 27$.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      yay ! seems that it was pretty easy to add graphs, I just import my audit and have this !

Graphs for spins 3s this month. so ~9 days :) ,
      and itm is 38% which give me roughly 70 Chips/game. Ofc I would like to see my EV, but I am too lazy to grind on my laptop, and another reason my daughter goes crazy once she sees me with laptop, she's want to slap it everytime

• SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Week 1 !

Bankroll 214
      SC 1208
      still at chrome 24/25

Seems that now I am at upswing ! Ain't bad for a first week, ofcourse Sunday quite killed my profit. I do think 38-39 ITM is achievable, let see what statistic will show after 1k.
      Overall graph.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      This can't be shared !

I would say officially downswing ended, looking for upswing !
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It sounds like a interesting challenge. Maybe the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion is something for you.

Further I wish you all the best to reach a 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      It sounds like a interesting challenge. Maybe the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion is something for you.

Further I wish you all the best to reach a 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      I am allready there !
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      from my old blog:
      Week 15
      hands: 0 ; 188 tourney
      profit: $ 148.35
      starting BR : 99.74
      current BR: 894.35 (295+ of cash outs) + 60 in RB
      TOTAL: 1249,35
      Hope it will happen again !
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Week 2

Volume is OK given that it is Christmas, and my birthday. I think I played OK.

• SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      oh man what a week !