This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Spin n go challenge 160 to 1k only mobile devices !! later with Tim64

• SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have decided to back here once again, cause last time it did made influence, and it did motivated me !
      Those who dont know me, I have completed one challenge 99 to 1k in 15 weeks.
      I am grinding 3$ at pokerstars currently having a 20 BI dowsing not a best start.. But I know the variance, and I guess i know how to deal with it. I am okay to move down to 1/0.5/0.25 when it is necessary.

My plan so far:
      0 - 25 $ -- 0.25 $ Spins,
      25 - 100 $ -- 1$ spins
      100 - 405 $ (1st time, later 350) -- 3$ spins
      350 and above -- 7$ spins (here our coach Tim64 will come to help me)

I will be hiring Tim only at 7$ limit, cause I think I do have an edge at 3$, and it should be beatable for me, or it should be enough free material to beat it.
      Also I will exclude all the rakeback from my challenge, cause all the stars coins will go on clothing's ! I like t-shirts, and hoodies !

What is poker for me, and why I have decided to use only mobiles, and exclude rb, and rest sh... ?
      Fun it is all about having fun !
      Poker is jut a game for me, and don't have plans to go for pro, or make it as a additional source of income. $ in my balance its like points the more you have, the better you are, but even fun games requires skills, that's why I will hire Tim64 hopefully soon.

Why only mobile devices ?
      Because it make it easier for me to grind, so no graphs for you sorry.. Unless you know how get HH from mobile to PT4.

I will be tracking tourney count regarding VPPs i have collected per week (I will use my laptop for this.. as well as for blog updates.

Overall I am a fish with a passion which is healthy for poker economy !
  • 13 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Good luck and I look forward to our first coaching soon!
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      I hope that it will be soon !

I am not going to make daily updates, but for a start..
      usually I play much more, but I got stuck at work, due high work overload it's end of the year..

Tournaments : 17 (VPP's 22.34)
      Profit: 12 $
      Balance: 172
      SC: 633

First SC goal is a Black no limit hoodie for 3800 sc.
      I am still at chrome (15/25), soon I will be at silver, so it will make it easier to achieve.
    • pokerplayernumber1
      pokerplayernumber1
      Bronze
      Hi SirPaulius,

Nice challenge.

Seems like you are experienced player.
      I'm playing spin and goes without HUD too, but don't have a mental strenght to play them regularly.

Good luck with challenge :f_drink:
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Thanks !

I'm playing spin and goes without HUD too, but don't have a mental strenght to play them regularly.
      As long as I am playing 1 table, HUD is not a big loss, but I miss notes and labels..

Also I do not thing that this challenge would work after 7's, but if I will have a success on this, I will fire up new one for 15's obviously rb included.

quick update !
      Tournaments : 21 (VPP's 27.72)
      Profit: 6 $
      Balance: 178
      SC: 753
      I am still at chrome (16/25)

Sooner or later I will put my volume.. to atleast 30/day average given that I am one tabling it's not that bad..
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Hi,

Seems that I am getting out of downswing, or just started playing better. I do have a feeling I will play ~200 trn at weekend.
      Tournaments : 28 (VPP's 36,96)
      Profit: 12$
      Balance: 190
      SC: 843
      I am still at chrome (18/25)
      Still - ~12 BI at spins from my original deposit.. started spins with ~225.
      actually bigger, but I spewed some money here and there I made a deposit of 220, but I got reward 27$.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      yay ! seems that it was pretty easy to add graphs, I just import my audit and have this !

Graphs for spins 3s this month. so ~9 days :) ,
      and itm is 38% which give me roughly 70 Chips/game. Ofc I would like to see my EV, but I am too lazy to grind on my laptop, and another reason my daughter goes crazy once she sees me with laptop, she's want to slap it everytime

• SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Week 1 !

Bankroll 214
      SC 1208
      still at chrome 24/25

Seems that now I am at upswing ! Ain't bad for a first week, ofcourse Sunday quite killed my profit. I do think 38-39 ITM is achievable, let see what statistic will show after 1k.
      Overall graph.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      This can't be shared !

I would say officially downswing ended, looking for upswing !
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It sounds like a interesting challenge. Maybe the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion is something for you.

Further I wish you all the best to reach a 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      It sounds like a interesting challenge. Maybe the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion is something for you.

Further I wish you all the best to reach a 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      I am allready there !
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      from my old blog:
      Week 15
      hands: 0 ; 188 tourney
      profit: $ 148.35
      starting BR : 99.74
      current BR: 894.35 (295+ of cash outs) + 60 in RB
      TOTAL: 1249,35
      Hope it will happen again !
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Week 2

Volume is OK given that it is Christmas, and my birthday. I think I played OK.

• SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      oh man what a week !