$50 + $100 second free starting capital at Mansion Poker

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      If you have collected 500 lifetime StrategyPoints until 28.02.2009 at the latest, you will have the option to receive a second free starting capital of $50 + $100 at Mansion Poker. This bonus will not cancel out your option to use the 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus!

You can find all the details to this promotion here: News - Second Starting Capital at Mansion Poker

If you have questions, want to discuss the promotion, or just declare you will be taking a look at Mansion Poker, please use this thread. Have fun trying Mansion Poker!
  • 151 replies
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      I am not sure, but I think I had titan play money account created like 3 years ago and I never used it, will I be able to get that capital or it's against rules?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      I am not sure, but I think I had titan play money account created like 3 years ago and I never used it, will I be able to get that capital or it's against rules?
      Hey Balanarm,

If you had a Titan account its not a problem at all since this promotion is for Mansion. You can have both Mansion and Titan accounts.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      what if I play on mansion and have above 500 points?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ami2
      If you already have a Mansion account this promotion is sadly not available to you. It is only for those players that don't have a Mansion account yet. You can however, just like the others still use the 200% up to $600 deposit bonus.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Iz been a few hours still not recieved my capitol!!!!

The site is scam warning all......

... Before posting this thread I actually checked my mansion account, and I have already recieved the money. I just always wanted to make a thread like this. :]

Great job Pokerstrategy.com! :heart:
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      I also recieved my 50$, how many points do we need to collect in order to get additional 100$?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      I also recieved my 50$, how many points do we need to collect in order to get additional 100$?
      I would also like to know this. HAHA i love pokerstrategy, ive been trying to get TAF over the last few days so i could collect some SP for my elephant liscence but now i will just play here and get the extra 400 points i need. Its such a shame i already had an account at stars :( . Does anyone know approx how long it will take to get 400 SP from mansion say if i 12 table SSS? (even tho theres not 12 playable tables lol)
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      I got money too, nice fast work . :heart:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vargan
      Great job Pokerstrategy.com! :heart:
      +1
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by Ami2
      If you already have a Mansion account this promotion is sadly not available to you. It is only for those players that don't have a Mansion account yet. You can however, just like the others still use the 200% up to $600 deposit bonus.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Yeah, once again mansion players get the short stick. Great, but old news. Gl all newcomers to this site :D :D :D
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Is there a rakeback on Mansion(I heard there is for platinum club)?
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Hi Soy

I believe that after recieving the $50 + $100 I can still get the 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus...

3 questions:

1. for the deposit do I just make a deposit and bonus is activated?
      2. While clearing the bonus can I make withdrawals?
      3. Is the +$100 and $600 cleared simultaneously?

Thanks again and this is a great promotion...

Nick
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      edit: Never mind.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NickParkes
      Hi Soy

I believe that after recieving the $50 + $100 I can still get the 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus...

3 questions:

1. for the deposit do I just make a deposit and bonus is activated?
      2. While clearing the bonus can I make withdrawals?
      3. Is the +$100 and $600 cleared simultaneously?

Thanks again and this is a great promotion...

Nick
      Hello NickParkes,

1. Yes you don't need any additional code
      2. Based on what some past posts I've read I think you actually can't. While Mansion was on Ongame you couldn't do any withdrawals until you had cleared 5000 points. Not sure if they managed to adjust it on iPoker but at least in the past you couldn't.
      3. No the bonuses are cleared one after the other.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • geoylove
      geoylove
      Bronze
      Made my account about 4 hours ago.
      Please can you tell me what is the time ultill the bonus will arrive?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Monday, I guess, because of the weekend.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Is there a certain number of MCP's needed in order to keep the 2nd $50 starting capital that i received guys.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah, there are.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Additional-5-Bonus-Starting-Capital-At-Mansion-Poker_15008

5000 MCP.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Thanks for the link Corey but after reading its actually 2000 MCPs. Below is the original transcript from that page for anyone else who is looking for this information.

"Attention: The $50 will be retracted from your account if you a) don't create any rake within the first 30 days after receiving your capital b) if you don't collect at least 2,000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted."