Community Round-up Feedback Thread.

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Your community + Your thoughts/suggestions posted here please = Your Community Round-up news page.

Please help me to help the whole community by posting your feedback to the latest Community Round-up News item here.

Latest news release here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/PokerStrategy-Community-Round-up_16317

It would also be extremely helpful if you could post in this thread any suggestions, thoughts or links to items of interest from around the forum that I may not have yet seen.

You think it or see it, I'll write it, together we share it!

Many thanks,

Bart
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Bart,

I just wanted to say thank you for making my blog 'The Blog of the Week'. Its greatfully appreciated and very much an honour considering its still taking its first baby steps.

Keep up the brilliant work and the best of luck.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Yay I love your work with the community round up Bart :)

Also thank you for reminding me to post in the Caption contest!

Mussssstttt wiiiinnnnn aaaagaaaiiinnnn :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      @Soy,

Darn, I should've kept quiet about the Caption Contest lol :D

See you've come up with a good one again, gonna have to get my thinking cap on.

Or alternatively create a 'smarty pants' of the week category :D

@Bu11d0g,

Your welcome Steve, always a pleasure reading a nice blog & admire you for taking Sunday's out to go back to school. You've ashamed me into doing a lot more recapping myself :P

Bart
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Hi Bart - good job as always. It helps me to keep track of what's going around in the community when I'm busy and don't have time to browse the whole page. Keep it up.