This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quiz of the Week: NL - Turn, turn, turn

• 7 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Failed miserably but i cant see the suits on my mobile, 35%, i'll try again when i'm on a pc
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      16 points ! :P
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      LOVE THESE QUIZES! The best way to learn stuff for me. Reading about theory or examples works, watching videos is good too, coaching is also a very good option, but for me, being presented with a case and and ability to make a decision, then review it is Royal Straight Flush NUTS!

At least this way I have more then 30seconds time to consider my options and put all the knowledge I have to use to try find the best solution and still get a result along with a review of the result, which I can also compare to my own line of thinking. PRICELESS!

OK, so in case u didn't get it I really like these quizes and I really hope there will be more coming. Scores are all fine and good but I'd really love to see a whole section of vast numbers of quizes on every imaginable situation for every style of NL HE there is :P It's a big ask I know, but man these things help me understand better then anything else I try to further my knowledge. So yeah 4 thumbs up for this one and the other ones, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep em coming, possibly more then just once a week? :P (I know it's prolly tons of work but ... hell if I ever prove myself skilled enough I'll help make em :P )

Oh and I got a 13 ... I'm always right on the line between top and middle group ... anyway hope to see even more of em :D

Good job to the team that makes them and thanks!
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      14 points, for beeing a SnG-player that only recently tried some BSS i thought that was a good result :)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      16-19 , got wrong the first I don't know why I chose bet/call ... obvius 0 points there :D
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      12 points.
      Very comfronting sometimes and nice to see some good advice on situations i face sometimes.
    • DaveX77
      DaveX77
      Bronze
      Nice quiz :-) 13 points. I guess, there should be some points for check/raise option in question 5 based on the summary.