did any1 get the 50$from pokerstrategy?

• 6 replies
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Yes I did within 2 days. I registered with Full Tilt Poker.
    • creysec
      creysec
      Bronze
      sure. And like 6 other friends of mine got it too. I hade it in less than 24hours.

They do not wanna harm you, they just want to get you playing poker ^^
    • cylon111
      cylon111
      Basic
      I passed the quiz on thursday evening and filled in my TRR on titanpoker. But I still didn't recive $50.
      What can I do? Who can I contact about this?

Thanks for you answers!

Best regards
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Check you emails to make sure they don't require an ID check. Or for any other issues that may have come up. Also, it's worth checking your spam folder just in case it's gone into there.

Failing that, you can create a ticket for support, but I don't know the link sorry. An admin or mod will come along and provide it I am sure, but until then just check your emails and be sure.

Good luck,

Danny
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I found that link for you, and you can create a ticket here

But sometimes these things do just take time, and you may just have to be patient.

Also, if you are in the US, you won't recieve any starting capital as this site doesn't cater for US players.

Take care,

Danny.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cylon111
      I passed the quiz on thursday evening and filled in my TRR on titanpoker. But I still didn't recive $50.
      What can I do? Who can I contact about this?

Thanks for you answers!

Best regards
      Hello cylon111,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD