This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 5max. KK -64,5$ big pot!!!

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($16.06)
      Hero (UTG) ($28.36)
      MP ($29.72)
      Button ($7.80)
      SB ($11.87)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with ,
      MP calls $0.10, Button bets $0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises $1.20, MP raises $3.35, Button raises $5.40, Hero raises $6.45, MP raises $26.27 (All-In), Button calls $2.20 (All-In), Hero calls $20.61 (All-In)

Flop: ($64.57) , , (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: ($64.57) (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: ($64.57) (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: $64.57

As you can see we were extremly deep(almost 300BB). Now i had only 45hands history on each and BU was total fish lost in those 45hands 7 stacks MP on other had was TAGish but played stange because he had this BU fish on left. We had one showdown before with TAGish player when i raised AKs from CU he called on BU flop 579s in my colour so i conti betted he shoved i called. Ge turned TT i had no help so he won coinflip.

With so little history can you fold KK in this spot?
      When i saw he limp UTG/3betted i was like man you smooth called with TT on position why would you now limp/3bet. Well this was my by far biggest pot on my NL10 SH history. Would you played different? Would you fold? I was like on fold button twice this hand. After he 3 betted already and than after i mini 5betted and he shoved i was like damn not this hand AA. Than i was like there is additional dead money by fish and called-that was mistake i was to deep to do that ugly call(if i would haev 150-200BB would be much easier).
  • 5 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      I just posted a thread about folding KK in the NL general poker discussion forum. (check it out)
      IMP the limp/4bet and then shove are as clear as AA!
      When you both that deep I'm folding to his shove.
    • mrjorisa
      mrjorisa
      Bronze
      i don't think its wrong with KK

Don't feel bad cos you will stack many other morons who play QQ/JJ exactly the way they did in villian's position.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      generally nice hand to me.
      can you fold KK in this spot?

imho no,you can not.U can fold KK maybe once a year but this is not that case.
      In my practice was hand were I should fold KK (retrospective thinking):
      FR opp 28/0/1,5(3bet 0),hands2,5k raises from MP,I 3betted he with KK,he 4bets and call my push of course with AA.I should definitely call raise/fold to4b KK vs guy who never raised in 2,5k h. :D Your case is different.
      And hero what is this?
      MP raises $3.35, Button raises $5.40, Hero raises $6.45, MP raises $26.27

You still don't know how much u need to raise? You like to boost variance?
      Maybe you had some FE against MP2.
      GL :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by dallievas
      And hero what is this?
      MP raises $3.35, Button raises $5.40, Hero raises $6.45, MP raises $26.27

You still don't know how much u need to raise? You like to boost variance?
      Maybe you had some FE against MP2.
      GL :)
      This one was mistake :D i jsut started playing at Ongame(made only 1,2k hands) and i am not 100% used to their layout and betting stuff. If i would be 150-180BB deep np easy all in with 70BB fish money i had 285BB. So that is what i am considering if you would ever push here? I know is NL10 SH i saw so many wierd plays(including myself sometimes :D ) so i just had nice coller. I mean for 100BB i wouldnt even post it happens at least once per 5k hands ;)
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      You can't fold KK even for 200bb. Limp/raise isn't always AA. I had made a longer reply but forum broke down and I'm in a hurry :s_frown:

Don't start thinking about folding KK. :)