Hello
It's been three days since I passed the exam - when am I likely to see the capital?
Excellent strategy guides and tips by the way, really teaching me a lot
Cheers
Danny
Hello
It's been three days since I passed the exam - when am I likely to see the capital?
Excellent strategy guides and tips by the way, really teaching me a lot
Cheers
Danny
Hi dannyslewis,
Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
If you already sent it it can take up to 4 (working) days until you'll get your 50$.
Did you enter all required information in your profile
Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)
Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
Maybe the support tried to contact you
Best regards,
Chiller3k
Thanks Chiller.
I had a ticket - I hadn't put in the PS150 (which I thought I had).
I've now created a new account at Full Tilt. Is it still going to take another two days?
Thanks
Hi dannyslewis,
what do you mean by "a new" did you have your account there before? Because Fulltilt only allows one account per person.
Regarding your question: yes it should take about 2 days. So you'll probably get your starting capital on Tuesday
Best regards,
Chiller3k
No I didn't have one before, I just meant new in relation to my 'old' one at Party.
Another two days
I was excited to get going, never mind eh.