What are your top ten sites?

• kamojett
      kamojett
      Bronze
      I am interested in knowing what sites are favored by Poker Strategy members. I hope to use the info to help me decide what poker room I will join next. If you would like to rank your fav poker rooms this would be the place to do it. I accidentally started my list in another thread where it wasn't exactly welcome. So here's part of that post.

So what's your top ten? Answer if you're game.

My top ten. ( Actually I have only played at two that we can choose from here at PS.)
      1. Titan
      2. ???
      3. ???
      4. ???
      5. ???
      6. ???
      7. ???
      8. ???
      9. ???
      10. Pacific Poker

I was a member at Titan before I joined Poker Strategy. It may not be the best site but I like the traffic. I like the user interface. I really like the choice of SnG's and ring games. There's always alot to choose from.

As for Pacific Poker if I was doing a top 100, Pacific Poker would be ranked 100. As far as I'm concerned this site stinks for any Bronze player. I had discussions with other members of PS and they seem to love it. They defend it like they have shares in the site. As for my experience I have been playing there for 3 months give or take. Here's what I hate:
      - .50 +.05 SnG's start you out with 5 big blinds.
      - 1.00 + .10 SnG's only have turbo blinds.
      - micro fixed limit ring games have no traffic between 12 pm and 3 am Atlantic Standard Time. That's 15 hours of no traffic.
      - 2.50 + .40 ten handed SnG's have minimal traffic during the same time period. I regularly have to wait 15 to 20 minutes for a SnG to fill up.

My personal opinion is that this site should be removed from Poker Strategy all together. At the very least it should be removed from the list of choices for beginner players to get their starting capital at. One of the moderators responded to my previous complaints about this site saying that he would look into this. But I have not yet had any response as to what his opinions of this site may be.

Anyway that's my opinion. And let it be said that as long as I am a member of Poker Strategy I plan to jump at every opportunity to dump on Pacific Poker. I go out of my way to tell my friends and other players at live games how much I hate Pacific. One thing's for sure no one will ever join Pacific Poker on my recommendation.
  • 4 replies