Weekly Vote: Which Team PS.com Player Is The Best?

• Poll
    • Which Team PS.com Player Will Have The Best Results?

Nazgul
        52%
        PokerNoob
        22%
        All of them!
        15%
        Allanon85
        7%
        Trader
        4%
      Total: 46 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      While this may be considered as a thread where you can share your unfulfilled love for one of Team PokerStrategy.com players, it can also be a place for you to voice your opinion on which of them will eventually do better at the WSOP this year.

Are you a fan of Allanon85, Nazgul, PokerNoob or Trader? If so, why? In your opinion, which one of these players will have the best results at the end of this year's World Series of Poker?
  • 5 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      The only one I really know anything about is PokerNoob. I watched him in the 25k heads up championship on Full Tilt. He's got an unusual style and I think that can serve him well when he gets the chance to go deep into a tournament. :s_cool:
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      If you read through the hands they busted with, Nazgul has had the worst luck so far, going out on a cooler for most of the time - while some of the others crippled their chances with plays that were at the least very questionable for outsiders. While trader still has the benefit of doubt, I think Nazgul played really good so far and it would be a shame to see him bust with a bad beat from every tournament.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      nazgul is ofc the nutts
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by connect1337
      Originally posted by ihufa
      nazgul is ofc the nutts
      +1
      +2
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      i agree with awish, nazgul played great but he had so much bad luck it's amazing, if i'd have to bet my money on who will be the most successful player in WSOP (from team ps), I'd go for nazgul for sure :D