Blowing off some steam THREAD!

• RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Uff... F***ing morons that call a raise all in with KJ and FUCKING WIN with it........................................................................................... the whole fucking day so fucking amazing........................ Damn I just wanna kill those fucking donks........ Uff... and i thought i had solved my problems with TILT..... Until now fucking donks.....
  • 18 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      So you had solwed your problems with tilt untill you got bad beat? Cool.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Dont play smart.. Btw learn to spell.

I dont care that its a badbeat, that shit happens all the fucking time.
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      Dont play smart.. Btw learn to spell.

I dont care that its a badbeat, that shit happens all the fucking time.
      lol, your funny.

Is this a joke thread btw or is it serious?!?!? :D
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Be happy that they go all in with KJ..

let me guess.. NL2 or 5 :)
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Yeah, woo! Let's kill the donks so that we have to struggle to make money off good players. :rolleyes:
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      Uff... F***ing morons that call a raise all in with KJ and FUCKING WIN with it........................................................................................... the whole fucking day so fucking amazing........................ Damn I just wanna kill those fucking donks........ Uff... and i thought i had solved my problems with TILT..... Until now fucking donks.....
      Sometimes they win, deal with it man
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      Hi RMB

I feel ya... the other day I lost with KK to KJ ;(

It happens to us all, the ability to control yourself at the poker table is one of the things that gives you an edge over other players. Try reading up on the psychology articles to learn better how to control tilt.

Regards,
      Sarah
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I'll try;

Why the hell do so many idiots LIMP/3BET on THE FUCKING SB!!!! IT'S A PLAY THAT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND IT ALWAYS GETS ME!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU L/C 44 UTG AND CALL MY CBET ON A QJ9 monochrome board WITH NO FLUSHDRAW and STILL beat me!

Heh, it works! I feel much better now! ;)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      let me guess.. NL2 or 5

Some guy raised 3bb from early position against me the other day; I had KK so I hesitated a moment before reraising him. He pushed all in so I figured he maybe had Aces...

No, worse than that: he had T,8o - omfg...

Which limit was this?
      NL100

Fish are Fish. They just get richer the higher you go...

Edit. As per DaPhunk: one of the ways you control Tilt is by venting your frustration in a way that doesn't affect your game. Posting a thread on the forum here is an example of just that. So to those who say 'just deal with it', my answer is that he already is. Better mouthing off on PS than dropping another few stacks on the tables, right?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      let me guess.. NL2 or 5

Some guy raised 3bb from early position against me the other day; I had KK so I hesitated a moment before reraising him. He pushed all in so I figured he maybe had Aces...

No, worse than that: he had T,8o - omfg...

Which limit was this?
      NL100

Fish are Fish. They just get richer the higher you go...

Edit. As per DaPhunk: one of the ways you control Tilt is by venting your frustration in a way that doesn't affect your game. Posting a thread on the forum here is an example of just that. So to those who say 'just deal with it', my answer is that he already is. Better mouthing off on PS than dropping another few stacks on the tables, right?
      Probably, but if you have to make a thread about it, imo you have the wrong attitude towards the game, letting it affect you, and I would try and correct this psychological problem asap
    • zhorzh
      zhorzh
      Bronze
      Actually you can try the reverse psychology. Think for a moment that you are the fish, and you played your monsters wrong by going all-in preflop instead of limp - calling :D
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I was playing a tournament which I happened to be playing For 4 hours, And It irritates me bec. the asshole that went all in had more than 50 Big blinds, and I had about 45BB..

And yes i was playing my A-game..

Just one question to all those that only had negative comment, Why the fuck do you guys even bother to comment if you dont care? I'd just say if you don't got anything good to say ''Fuck Off'' Bow* Thank you.

This isn't an all serious thread, It's mostly to get it out of me and as tim64 said it's better I do it here than in the tables..
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      Just one question to all those that only had negative comment, Why the fuck do you guys even bother to comment if you dont care? I'd just say if you don't got anything good to say ''Fuck Off'' Bow* Thank you.

This isn't an all serious thread, It's mostly to get it out of me and as tim64 said it's better I do it here than in the tables..
      Well if you dont want serious posts say so in the first post. And if you dont want help, say so too. This way nobody wastes time.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      I was playing a tournament which I happened to be playing For 4 hours, And It irritates me bec. the asshole that went all in had more than 50 Big blinds, and I had about 45BB..

And yes i was playing my A-game..

We comment negative because your original post is just pretty bad. Enough said.
      What kind of response do you want from us? Pity although stuff like this happens to us a lot too?

Common man....

Scream at a wall if you want to get it out.. or punch it :) . I just punch the table a bit when stuff like that happens to me.. works just fine.
      Or go out for a walk, watch some TV.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      There's nothing better for me than oppening 1 playmoney table and open shoving every hand.
      Try some.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      I was playing a tournament which I happened to be playing For 4 hours

Last sunday,sunday 250K gtd 11$ buy in, 30K entrants,4500 get payed.
      On the bubble big stack raised,shortie shoved,i reshoved with my aces,big stack thought about it,and called,i had 2/3rd of his stack,he had 78 suited,turn completed his straight,i busted 4509th.Felt bad for a moment...but thats poker.....

If u cant handle the bad beats,quit the game.
      No offense

Cheers
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I hate looking at my HEM stats when I'm on a downswing just feel sick to see the minus there ;)
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      "How much have you won today?"
      "50 bucks, yeehaw"

25 mins later

"How much now?"
      "Shut the hell up, bitch. Get out of here, ok????"

This I hate :f_biggrin: