Waiting 8 days

• pokergeneric2211
      pokergeneric2211
      Bronze
      Hi all, I read all the treads about it taking sometimes 96 hours to clear the initial $50 so i waited 8 days just to be patient. I don't mind the wait it is just the lack of information on my circumstances that irritates me. I have not had a reply to my ticket. I check my Email twice a day. If someone knows what is going on could you please let me know please? Even if I have to wait longer its fine I just want to know. Thank you and have a great day.
  • 6 replies
    • pokergeneric2211
      pokergeneric2211
      Bronze
      Sorry. I meant recieve the $50 not clear it. My apologies for the error.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pokergeneric2211,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      SoyCD i have one question for you. When i send my ID, can i just send a regular picture of me? Or it has to be some sort of ID like passport as you also stated?
      Also, will it be regular if i take a picture of my ID with a camera and send it in that form?

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov
      SoyCD i have one question for you. When i send my ID, can i just send a regular picture of me? Or it has to be some sort of ID like passport as you also stated?
      Also, will it be regular if i take a picture of my ID with a camera and send it in that form?

Hello Apitov,

It should be some kind of ID such as a drivers liscense, passport or ID card. Its perfectly fine if its a picture taken with your camera - as long as the most important details are recognizable. If it is a drivers liscense be sure to take pictures of both sides.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TWJ
      TWJ
      Bronze
      Well, I just received an email from Titan Poker that I received the $50 starting capital. I passed the quiz like 2 days ago. Cheers. :)

But one question, where can I check my rank and how come I'm still at basic instead of bronze?
    • pokergeneric2211
      pokergeneric2211
      Bronze
      Thank you for that. Very much appreciated. I will do that. :D