This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Waiting 8 days

• pokergeneric2211
      pokergeneric2211
      Bronze
      Hi all, I read all the treads about it taking sometimes 96 hours to clear the initial $50 so i waited 8 days just to be patient. I don't mind the wait it is just the lack of information on my circumstances that irritates me. I have not had a reply to my ticket. I check my Email twice a day. If someone knows what is going on could you please let me know please? Even if I have to wait longer its fine I just want to know. Thank you and have a great day.
  • 6 replies
    • pokergeneric2211
      pokergeneric2211
      Bronze
      Sorry. I meant recieve the $50 not clear it. My apologies for the error.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pokergeneric2211,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      SoyCD i have one question for you. When i send my ID, can i just send a regular picture of me? Or it has to be some sort of ID like passport as you also stated?
      Also, will it be regular if i take a picture of my ID with a camera and send it in that form?

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov
      SoyCD i have one question for you. When i send my ID, can i just send a regular picture of me? Or it has to be some sort of ID like passport as you also stated?
      Also, will it be regular if i take a picture of my ID with a camera and send it in that form?

Hello Apitov,

It should be some kind of ID such as a drivers liscense, passport or ID card. Its perfectly fine if its a picture taken with your camera - as long as the most important details are recognizable. If it is a drivers liscense be sure to take pictures of both sides.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TWJ
      TWJ
      Bronze
      Well, I just received an email from Titan Poker that I received the $50 starting capital. I passed the quiz like 2 days ago. Cheers. :)

But one question, where can I check my rank and how come I'm still at basic instead of bronze?
    • pokergeneric2211
      pokergeneric2211
      Bronze
      Thank you for that. Very much appreciated. I will do that. :D