how to get drunk

• grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      pimp yourself with 4 swimming pools, take 3 white urssians, and make a side bet with NL10
      go all in every hand, and make a side bet with your friends :)
      lot of fun.
      but a hard head tomorrow ^^
  • 33 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Haha nice!
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      the DUVEL CHALLENGE
      - 10 Duvels in one hour
      - no passing out, puking, or pissing (especially not in that order)
      - winner gets all past entry fees

Can YOU take on the Duvel Challenge?

That will do just fine
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      must've come as a surprise for him when it didn't work out.

he was struggling already at the 2nd :f_eek:
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      pour yourself a nice big glass of vodka. probably about 1/3 of a bottle or ~300ml.

Drink it all in one go.

I'm not sure if i was drunk after that, but i was fast asleep within the hour.
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      When Visiting The UK This is a must try : With its popularity evident...

• rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa

no more to say.

this duvel challenge seems to be too much for me... :f_biggrin:
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      the DUVEL CHALLENGE
      - 10 Duvels in one hour
      - no passing out, puking, or pissing (especially not in that order)
      - winner gets all past entry fees

Can YOU take on the Duvel Challenge?

That will do just fine
      hahahha im sure ive done this on more than one occasion with flemish friends in bxl without the pissing rule!
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa

He was doing it wrong
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      I once did 2L of beer on a beerbong.It went so fast, almost chocked, but after I was a hero
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      During belgian student circle initiation they have a drinking competition "roi des bleus" king of blues (the people initiated into the fraternity) I won the final with 47 beers in 5 mins :)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      French speaking belgians aren't belgians ok?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      During belgian student circle initiation they have a drinking competition "roi des bleus" king of blues (the people initiated into the fraternity) I won the final with 47 beers in 5 mins :)
      Can't u like... die from that?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      lol it was quite a hard next morning PLUS after that.. since i was the "king" everyone wanted to go celebrate, and was buying me beers to drink against me... GREEAAAT!
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      there's also the centurian club....same rules (no pissing, puking, passing out), but you have an ounce/30ml/shot (whichever way you put it) of strong beer every minute for 100 minutes....it sounds easy but it's definately not, the best effort in our 'finished uni' party got to 99 and he won by a fair margin

what makes it difficult is having to keep going over a longer period so you cant go in spurts
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AussieIan
      there's also the centurian club....same rules (no pissing, puking, passing out), but you have an ounce/30ml/shot (whichever way you put it) of strong beer every minute for 100 minutes....it sounds easy but it's definately not, the best effort in our 'finished uni' party got to 99 and he won by a fair margin

what makes it difficult is having to keep going over a longer period so you cant go in spurts
      99 is an epic result - pity he pulled a Greg Norman out at the end though.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy

In SA we call in 100 club, same thing... we organised a HUGE one one year for like 200 people... winner got to 167... he didn't understand the rules :f_p: but one guy did it doing every 5th shot as scnhapps... he did, however, land up in hospital, but only MUUUUUUCH later...
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze

The 99 earned him the nickname of 'warnie', but yeah....it was a bit of a shame

@Nick...that is absolutedly MASSIVE!!! Did he end up with his stomach pumped, or is he just a freak of nature??
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Ring of fire - I made my own Rule Set :p
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze

The 99 earned him the nickname of 'warnie', but yeah....it was a bit of a shame

@Nick...that is absolutedly MASSIVE!!! Did he end up with his stomach pumped, or is he just a freak of nature??
      He got his stomach pumped... but he was out drinking the next night... without a doubt a freak of nature...