Weekly Vote: How many poker rooms are you active on?

• Poll
    • How many poker rooms are you active on?

Two or three
        48%
        Only one
        38%
        Four or Five
        9%
        More than five
        5%
      Total: 198 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Poker players often switch poker rooms in search of the one which offers them the best deals, the best software, the most action or the softest games. As a results, almost everyone has an account in more than one site.

How many poker rooms are your currently playing on? Are you currently playing exclusively on one site or are you alternating between rooms? Cast your vote and tell us your reasons for doing so.
  • 8 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Stars: huge traffic, always full of action

Betfair: whales up to NL2K :P
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Only playing Partypoker now; I don't seem to be able to escape it!

Withdrew my roll from Bet365 and I have such a small amount of money at Pokerstars its not worth playing there :D
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      have such a small amount of money at Pokerstars its not worth playing there :D
      Flipaments ftw! ;)
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      99.99999% of the time goes to Stars :f_love:
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I have played on a lot of platforms, but I still prefer focusing on one (or maximum two) at a time to maintain the loyalty scheme. Otherwise you'd miss out on too many advantages the rooms have to offer to their frequent players. Active on 2 platforms myself right now.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Started on Titan Poker, $50 capital on Party, then played on GNUF (prima network) and Full Tilt when I decided it was time to search for a place I could stay with.

So deposited $30 on Everest, cashed out $70, deposited $70 on betfair (which has zero to none good players, but the bonus on 4NL/10NL was impossible), cashed out $130, went for my HEM license on Pokertime, cashed out $200 (+ the HEM license) and since Tuesday I'm playing on Chilipoker (iPoker) with a good rakeback deal.

Idea is to stay on Chilipoker as main site and build up a nice bankroll with my rakeback deal.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Only playing Partypoker now; I don't seem to be able to escape it!
      I finally cashed out 1/3 of my br from Party, it's true - you just can't get away from it.. First I decided to grab the $100 bonus for 1500 points (bad move..), then I had payment processor issues (no Neteller for my country?!).. I've been trying to get away from there for 2 months and today.. finally.. I'm gone.. Next move is to get the rest of my br out of MicroGaming network and keep 1/2 on FullTilt (to play) and 1/2 on Stars (for security).
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Playing on Full tilt poker to get the 100$ bonus
      Have a pending bonus of 100$ on Titan
      Have a pending bonus of 50$ on Mansion.

Play Full tilt in the morning and play ipoker at night.

Want to clear my bonus on mansion then transfer it on Titan poker.Then when completing the bonus on Titan will cashout and register to cake poker with PS for the rakeback deal.Think it is the right strategy to adopt xD